• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Question--Ceramic Cookie Sheet?

In summary, the ceramic cookie sheet is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and is also dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended. It has a non-stick surface and is not suitable for use on the stovetop. It is made with durable materials and can last for many years with proper care.
quimbychic
I have a customer wanting a ceramic flat cookie sheet--not stoneware and not metal. I have only been selling for about a year and she insists this was something Pampered Chef sold awhile back.

Is this true? What were they called and does anyone have any they can part with?

I've been around PC for about 16 years now, and I can't remember them ever having a ceramic cookie sheet.

I have been around PC since "97, never heard of a "ceramic cookie sheet"

I've been a customer since 1983 and I never heard of that product. A lot of times people think something was PC but wasn't.

1. Can the ceramic cookie sheet be used in the oven?

Yes, the ceramic cookie sheet is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Is the ceramic cookie sheet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the ceramic cookie sheet is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results.

3. Is the ceramic cookie sheet non-stick?

Yes, the ceramic cookie sheet has a non-stick surface, making it easy to release baked goods and clean up afterwards.

4. Can the ceramic cookie sheet be used on the stovetop?

No, the ceramic cookie sheet is not suitable for use on the stovetop. It is designed for use in the oven only.

5. How durable is the ceramic cookie sheet?

The ceramic cookie sheet is made with high-quality, durable materials that can withstand frequent use in the kitchen. With proper care, it can last for many years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kewaters
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kewaters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl