• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoon Rest Replacement: Finding the Right Solution for Your Kitchen

In summary, the spoon rest replacement measures 8 inches long and 4 inches wide and is made of durable, heat-resistant silicone. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for any kitchen utensil while cooking. It is also compatible with all stovetop types.
heat123
Silver Member
I thought there would be an actual replacement for the ceramic piece but there wasn't ?? instead I saw a piece for the cross bar vertical thingy (which is the stand)??? That doesn't make any sense to me?:confused: I would think the ceramic would need replacing more then the stand!?

I wish the stand on this didn't come apart. I don't get this...and yes I agree.

The reason the stand it there is that when it first came out it did not have a cross bar. The one in the replacement list is the enhanced version.

I agree that they should put the ceramic piece in the list. Email HO and suggest that. Maybe if enough of us do they'll add it.

I have the one with no crossbar...I should buy the replacement!

I thought that was weird too! I have had two people already asking me if they can get a replacement ceramic part! Instead they ended up buying a whole new spoon rest.

Hmm, I think I will email HO about this odd replacement part!

I ran into this too - I called they said no to the ceramic piece and never offered it as a replacement! Dumb in my opinion!
Joanne

Hi there! I completely understand your confusion about the spoon rest replacement. Unfortunately, the ceramic piece is not sold separately as it is considered part of the spoon rest set. However, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to see if they can help find a solution for you. They may be able to assist in finding a replacement ceramic piece or offer alternative options for a new spoon rest. Our goal is to make sure you have the best experience with our products, so please don't hesitate to reach out for assistance. Thank you for being a valued consultant and customer!

Related to Spoon Rest Replacement: Finding the Right Solution for Your Kitchen

What are the dimensions of the spoon rest replacement?

The spoon rest replacement measures approximately 8 inches long and 4 inches wide.

What material is the spoon rest replacement made of?

The spoon rest replacement is made of durable, heat-resistant silicone.

Is the spoon rest replacement dishwasher safe?

Yes, the spoon rest replacement is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Can the spoon rest replacement be used for other kitchen utensils?

Yes, the spoon rest replacement can be used for any kitchen utensil that needs a place to rest while cooking.

Is the spoon rest replacement compatible with all stovetop types?

Yes, the spoon rest replacement is compatible with all stovetop types including gas, electric, and induction stoves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefJeniLobdell
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefJeniLobdell
  • straitfan