• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Replacement Part for Your Quick Stir Pitchers? Learn from My Mistake!

In summary, several users have had issues with the bottom mixer part of their pitchers melting, possibly due to putting it in the dishwasher. Some have had success with contacting HO for a replacement, while others have had trouble with the plunger disc coming off. Some users have not had any problems and have been using their pitchers for years. It seems that there may be a defect in the newer versions, as previous versions have not had these issues.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I melted the bottom mixer part of my pitchers,
does anyone know if we can buy that part?
I looked on PP, but couldn't find anything.

Lesson Learned,
DON'T PUT THEM IN THE DISHWASHER! Even if it is on the top shelf!

They are dishwasher safe, so if it is still in the warranty period, it should be covered.

*note, in the catalog it says dishwasher safe.
Maybe I should follow up w/ HO.
What do you think?

I would!!!

I would definately follow up with HO. I have a friend that with the second time using hers the spout end shattered. I contacted HO but by the time I got a response I found out she had thrown it away. Too Bad.
Melissa

Huh, this just happened to mine, too. What a piece of crap!

They just returned my call.
They are going to send me a whole brand new pitcher.
They want me to send back these ones.
They were boggled that it happened.
Needless to say, I WILL NOT put this one in the dishwasher!

I too had the same problem...TWICE. First I placed my stirer part on the top shelf of the dw (brand new unit...too) and it came out warped and melted (I washed on the cool cycle too because I had heard the horror stories about these things melting!) Well...called HO and had the entire pitcher replaced. Got the new one, opened it up, hand washed it, made lemonaide...went to poor...whole pitcher cracked from bottom up. Called HO...told them my delimma and I am STILL waiting for them to decide if I get a new one no charge!! (3 weeks later...)

I've had several customers and have heard of others having problems with the newer style in the dishwasher.

I haven't had any of these problems, but mine keeps coming apart. The plunger disc thing keeps coming off the stick part. It doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally when I'm pumping it, off it comes. What a pain too because then the disc is at the bottom of the pitcher.... I haven't called HO about it yet, but two others in my cluster have experienced this as well. while this one may be prettier than the other one, I don't think it is as well made.

super glue will fix it!

I have had both of my pitchers for YEARS (6 for one and when did the blue one come out originally? I earned it as a mid-season? I think that was 2003) and nothing has ever happened to them!! I wonder if it is something with the newer versions! I use them ALL the time, put them in the dishwasher, the top and plunger on the top, the pitcher itself on the bottom, and they are still great, (other than a few scratches). Hmmmm... makes me wonder! I guess I am glad that I have the old versions!

I've had mine for about 6 mths now and I put it in the bottom rack of the dishwasher and no problems at all!!! Both the pitcher and plunger...my dishwasher is about 6 years old!! I wonder if a batch is just defective....and many people I know have them and have had no issues or problems!

Pitcher came apart!My small 2 qt. pitcher came apart at the handle when I tried to make pudding in it with the kids in my cooking class. :eek:

I called HO and they said "SEND IT BACK!"

Debbie :D

oooh, pudding in the quikstir, great idea!

I had a customer melt her QSP with hot tea. She threw the pitcher away - but brought the melted plunger to the show. I guess I will get with home office to see what they can do.

pamperedlinda said:
I haven't had any of these problems, but mine keeps coming apart. The plunger disc thing keeps coming off the stick part. It doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally when I'm pumping it, off it comes. What a pain too because then the disc is at the bottom of the pitcher.... I.

I had the opposit effect on mine,
I couldn't get the darn thing apart. I was afraid of breaking it, so I would leave it.

Debbie, Love The Pudding Idea!!!!

Me too.
jaye said:
I have had both of my pitchers for YEARS (6 for one and when did the blue one come out originally? I earned it as a mid-season? I think that was 2003) and nothing has ever happened to them!! I wonder if it is something with the newer versions! I use them ALL the time, put them in the dishwasher, the top and plunger on the top, the pitcher itself on the bottom, and they are still great, (other than a few scratches).

Hmmmm... makes me wonder! I guess I am glad that I have the old versions!

I put them in the dishwasher all the time, but then I have the NO HEAT dry cycle, maybe that is whY??

I don't use the heat cycle on my dishwasher (I am too cheap and struggle to keep my electric bill low)...maybe try washing the QSP without the heat cycle on!

I just won't wash it in the Dishwasher period.
I don't mind hand washing, it's just frustrating

Wow! I'm so surprised! I love mine and always wash it in the dishwasher! I don't use the heat cycle, either, though...tree huggers unite!!

1. How can I request a replacement part for my Quick Stir Pitcher?

To request a replacement part for your Quick Stir Pitcher, you can contact our customer service team by phone or email. They will be able to assist you with the process and ensure you receive the correct replacement part.

2. What information do I need to provide when requesting a replacement part?

When requesting a replacement part, it is helpful to have the model number of your Quick Stir Pitcher and a description of the specific part that needs to be replaced. This will help our customer service team quickly locate the correct part for you.

3. How long does it typically take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part can vary depending on availability and shipping times. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated time frame when you make your request.

4. Is there a cost for replacement parts?

In most cases, replacement parts for Quick Stir Pitchers are covered under our warranty and there is no cost to you. However, if your pitcher is no longer under warranty, there may be a small fee for the replacement part. Our customer service team will provide you with more information when you make your request.

5. Can I purchase a replacement part for my Quick Stir Pitcher online?

Currently, replacement parts for Quick Stir Pitchers are not available for purchase online. They must be requested through our customer service team. However, we are constantly working to improve our services and may offer online purchasing in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • RCKmom