• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer!

In summary, the Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer is a manual kitchen tool that uses a rotating whisk to quickly mix ingredients in a large pitcher. It can be used for both hot and cold liquids, is dishwasher safe, and has a capacity of 2 quarts. It is a convenient and eco-friendly option for blending drinks and recipes for your family or guests.
mrshamel3808
Gold Member
I had a client come in having melted the misxer part of her family size quik-stir pitcher when she was in a rush and accidentally put it in the bottom of her dishwasher. She's had it for over a year so the warranty's over, and they don't sell the part as a replacement. I thought I'd see if anyone here has ones to sell, and for how much, before telling her she will just have to buy a new one! I don't know how much she's willing to pay so name me your price and I'll ask her.

I have a replacement mixer part for a family size quik-stir pitcher. It is brand new and I am asking $20 for it.

1. How does the Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer work?

The Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer is a unique kitchen tool that uses a rotating whisk to quickly and evenly mix liquids and ingredients in a large pitcher. Simply place the whisk inside the pitcher, turn it on, and watch as it effortlessly blends your ingredients together.

2. Can the Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer be used for hot liquids?

Yes, the Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer is designed to mix both hot and cold liquids. However, for safety reasons, it is recommended to let hot liquids cool down slightly before using the mixer.

3. Does the Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer require batteries?

No, the Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer is completely manual and does not require any batteries or electricity to operate. This makes it a convenient and eco-friendly tool for your kitchen.

4. Is the Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer is dishwasher safe. Simply remove the whisk and place the pitcher in the dishwasher for easy and convenient cleaning.

5. What is the capacity of the Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer?

The Family Size Quik-Stir Pitcher Mixer has a capacity of 2 quarts, making it perfect for mixing and serving large batches of drinks or recipes for your family or guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies