• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Affordable Replacement Hardware for 3-Tiered Stand: Help Needed!

In summary, the 3-Tiered Stand Hardware includes three tiers, three support rods, and a decorative finial for the top tier. Additional tiers and support rods can be purchased separately if needed. The weight capacity of the 3-Tiered Stand Hardware is 30 pounds, with each tier able to hold up to 10 pounds. The hardware is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed. It can also be used with other Pampered Chef stoneware products to create a display for food.
straitfan
Gold Member
At my niece's wedding reception this summer I had "help" cleaning up, and the bottom screw went through the garbage disposal and was mangled. I've tried all sorts of hardware stores (even had my handy husband try) and can't find a replacement. On the replacement parts order you have to buy ALL the hardware and it's $20!!!!!!!!!! Has anyone else had a similar problem and found something to work?

Getting ready to place a replacement part order and REALLY don't want to spend that much.....thought I'd throw it out here first!! :(

If you have not had any luck finding a direct replacement, you could try looking for a universal garbage disposal mounting kit that is compatible with your garbage disposal. These kits usually include the screws, gaskets and other hardware needed to mount a garbage disposal, so they may be a more cost effective solution than buying the individual pieces. Just make sure to check the specifications of the kit to ensure it is compatible with your model.

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament! I can imagine how frustrating it must be to have to spend $20 for a single screw. Have you tried checking online for replacement parts? Sometimes you can find individual screws or smaller hardware pieces for sale on websites like Amazon or eBay. You could also try reaching out to the manufacturer of your garbage disposal and see if they have any suggestions for finding a replacement screw. Another option could be to visit a local appliance repair shop and see if they have any spare screws that could work for your disposal. Good luck with finding a solution!

1. What is included in the 3-Tiered Stand Hardware?

The 3-Tiered Stand Hardware includes three tiers, three support rods, and a decorative finial for the top tier.

2. Can I purchase additional tiers or support rods separately?

Yes, additional tiers and support rods can be purchased separately if needed.

3. What is the weight capacity of the 3-Tiered Stand Hardware?

The 3-Tiered Stand Hardware can hold up to 10 pounds on each tier, for a total weight capacity of 30 pounds.

4. Is the hardware dishwasher safe?

No, the 3-Tiered Stand Hardware is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.

5. Can the 3-Tiered Stand Hardware be used with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the 3-Tiered Stand Hardware is designed to work with other Pampered Chef stoneware products, such as the Large Round Stone or the Rectangular Baker, to create a beautiful and functional display for your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • straitfan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • byrd1956