1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Simple additions 3 tier stand set ?

1. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

Hi, I am just now going over my first show orders! -Yeah- I was wanting to confirm what bottom piece is in the bottom holder? Is it a medium square? The customer thought it was the large sqaure platter so I told Her I would double check before ordering it. And just to double check on all the sizes in the picture: small sqaure+ small bowl (on first tier), medium bowl(2nd tier), medium square?(3rd tier).

I couldn't find any info on the web so I thought I would try here!
    THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Oct 29, 2005
  2. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I don't know what they used, but if you look at the blue box on the top of page 17, it says the three tiered stand can hold medium bowls, small squares, and medium squares. My assumption is that the bottom has the medium square, the middle has the medium bowl, and the top has the small square, but I could be wrong...I hope this helps at least a little bit. good luck!

3. chef_leeanne

chef_leeanne Member Silver Member

Lauren has the layout of the items pictured on the tiered stand correct. The large square platter is shown on page 15, 3rd picture down on the left. It is an awesome entertaining piece because it is huge!

Lee Anne

Oct 29, 2005
Have something to add?