• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso 3 Large Simple Additions White Plates/Bowls

In summary, the Iso 3 Large Simple Additions White Plates/Bowls are made of high-quality stoneware and are both microwave and dishwasher safe. The plates have a diameter of 10 inches and the bowls have a diameter of 6 inches, making them suitable for serving a variety of dishes. They can be used for both hot and cold foods and come in a set of 3.
ughubug
I need 3 of the large simple additions white plates and 3 of the bowls that fit the three tiered stand. Anyone have these willing to part?

Thank you,

Jenny:)

Just FYI the medium square bamboo bowl fits in the stand too.

Thank you, I am wanting the larger ones, I have the small plates currently and would like the larger of each :)

I have 4 of the Medium Square Bowls (in white), and I have 2 Large Square SA plates in white. FYI, the plates are too big to fit the three tiered stand, if that's what you have in mind.PM me here, or email me directly (the link for email in my profile should work).ETA: What I have is NOT NIB - they are very lightly used, in my home only :)

Last edited:

1. What is the material of the Iso 3 Large Simple Additions White Plates/Bowls?

The Iso 3 Large Simple Additions White Plates/Bowls are made of high-quality stoneware, which is durable and long-lasting.

2. Are the plates and bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso 3 Large Simple Additions White Plates/Bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for everyday use.

3. What is the size of the plates and bowls?

The plates have a diameter of 10 inches, while the bowls have a diameter of 6 inches, making them perfect for serving a variety of dishes.

4. Can these plates and bowls be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso 3 Large Simple Additions White Plates/Bowls are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods, making them suitable for all types of meals.

5. How many plates and bowls come in a set?

The Iso 3 Large Simple Additions White Plates/Bowls come in a set of 3, providing enough for a small family or for entertaining guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • schenectady90241