• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl or Platter

In summary, the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl has a 4-cup capacity and measures 9" x 9" x 3", while the Large Square Platter measures 12" x 12". Both items are microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe, and are made of durable stoneware material. The Large Square Bowl and Platter are versatile and can be used to serve a variety of foods, such as salads, pasta dishes, appetizers, and more.
slapsappyhappy
Silver Member
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has any Simple Additions large square bowls or platters for sale. My husband dropped my bowl down the stairs and I was so upset! Somehow I missed the fact that they had been discontinued :cry: I would have stocked up! If anyone has either that you are willing to part with please let me know! :cool:

I'm not 100% positive (on the train commuting to my day job now...) But I think I have a new large square platter in my closet. I'll try to remember to look this weekend.

Are you wanting the great big square serving bowl? I have one that I would be willing to sell...it's heavy...not sure what shipping would be. It's never been used but I have had it awhile so the box is not in great shape. I'm not even sure how much they sold for...put I would be happy to not have to store it anymore...how about $25.00 plus shipping.Debbie Bowman...please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

are you referring to the HUGE large square bowl... like the one that is 20+ cups? If so, I think I have one... let me know at [email protected] if that is the one you need... I had the plattter until just recently, gave it to ahost as a thank you gift... sorry

What is the size of the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl or Platter?

The Large Square Bowl has a capacity of 4 cups and measures 9" x 9" x 3". The Large Square Platter measures 12" x 12".

Is the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl or Platter microwave-safe?

Yes, both the Large Square Bowl and Platter are microwave-safe.

Can I put the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl or Platter in the dishwasher?

Yes, both the Large Square Bowl and Platter are dishwasher-safe.

What is the material of the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl or Platter?

The Large Square Bowl and Platter are made of a durable stoneware material.

What types of food can I serve in the Iso Simple Additions Large Square Bowl or Platter?

The Large Square Bowl and Platter are versatile and can be used to serve a variety of foods, such as salads, pasta dishes, appetizers, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • sarahb2004
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KOLBERG1
  • RAWOLFI