• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Received Three Tiered Stand, Need Items to Fit in It

In summary, the conversation is about a person looking for items to fit a Three Tiered Stand they received from a friend. They are specifically looking for medium and small square plates and bowls to fit in the stand. Someone in the conversation confirms that these items will fit and also suggests using bamboo bowls. Another person in the conversation offers to sell a set of medium square bowls and small square plates in a pink with white dots design. The original person expresses interest in purchasing the items and asks for the seller's asking price.
sherri lynn
Hi. I received the Three Tiered Stand from a friend today, but it is empty. The rack that holds the bowls/plates is nice, but I desperately need to find items to fit this. Looking back through old posts, someone said that the medium square plate, the medium square bowl and the small square plate will fit this fine. Does anyone know for sure that these items will fit, and foremost, does anyone have any of these that they would like to sell? Shipping would be to 65281.
Thanks,
Sherri Lynn

Those all fit. The small square bamboo bowls also fit nicely in that stand. I have a set of the SA medium square bowls new in box and I have a set of the small square plates in the pink with white dots we had for HWC one year, also new in the box.ETA: I also have a new in box three tiered stand if anyone else would like one.

Last edited:
I use the bamboo square bowls in mine. I keep it on my counter for my fruits & veggies. Personally I think the small square plate is a bit small to go on it, but yes, technically it fits. The medium square bowl and plate do fit well.

I also use mine to put the stoneware pie plates in over the holidays when I make several pies at once. Or I'll put a pie plate on the bottom, a medium square bowl in the middle with Carmel corn or whatever in it and a small square plate on top with cookies or candies on it. So many ways you can use it...Most of the time it sits in the corner holding my med square plates, small square plates and med square bowls for easy access.

BethCooks4U said:
Those all fit. The small square bamboo bowls also fit nicely in that stand.

I have a set of the medium square bowls new in box and I have a set of the small square plates in the pink with white dots we had for HWC one year, also new in the box.

ETA: I also have a new in box three tiered stand if anyone else would like one.

babywings76 said:
I use the bamboo square bowls in mine. I keep it on my counter for my fruits & veggies. Personally I think the small square plate is a bit small to go on it, but yes, technically it fits. The medium square bowl and plate do fit well.

Ooohh! Never even thought about the Square Bamboo Bowl. What a great idea! Thanks!

Beth,
I would love to purchase the set of medium square bowls (by the way, what color are they?) and for sure want the set of the small square plates in the pink with white dots, as I have one of these already to complete the set! Let me know your asking price for both sets.
Thanks,
Sherri Lynn

Last edited:
sherri lynn said:
Beth,
I would love to purchase the set of medium square bowls (by the way, what color are they?) and for sure want the set of the small square plates in the pink with white dots, as I have one of these already to complete the set! Let me know your asking price for both sets.
Thanks,
Sherri Lynn

Sent you a pm.

1. How many items can the three tiered stand hold?

The three tiered stand can hold up to 18 items, with six items on each tier.

2. What types of items can fit on each tier?

The bottom tier can hold larger items such as dinner plates or serving bowls. The middle tier is perfect for smaller plates or appetizer plates. The top tier is great for cups, glasses, or small bowls.

3. Can the tiers be adjusted or removed?

Yes, the tiers can be adjusted or removed to accommodate larger or taller items. Simply unscrew the center rod and remove or reposition the tiers as needed.

4. What is the stand made of?

The stand is made of sturdy metal with a sleek and modern design, making it perfect for any kitchen or dining room.

5. Is the stand dishwasher safe?

Yes, the three tiered stand is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the stand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • Gourmet Girl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • bsaxman