• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need LARGE square platter or Iron Three Tier Stand? Contact me!

G
Gourmet Girl
I am looking for some Simple Additions pieces that are gone from the catalog. If you have a LARGE square platter(white) or the Iron Three Tier Stand that has the moveable legs please email me. I am in GREAT need for these two items.

Thanks, Laureen
[email protected]

Hi Laureen,

I have the Wrought Iron Three Tiered Stand. How much did you want to pay for it?

Amanda

I do not remember from my days in PC what I paid for it or how much it is worth. Do you have an idea? Do you have a price you are looking for?

Would you part with it for $25 plus shipping?
Laureen

That sounds fine to me.

Email me your address @ [email protected] . I can get it mailed out this week.

Amanda

PM'd you. :)

1. Where can I find a LARGE square platter or Iron Three Tier Stand?

You can try searching for these items at kitchen supply stores, home goods stores, or online retailers such as Amazon or Wayfair.

2. Are these Simple Additions pieces still available in the catalog?

Unfortunately, these pieces may no longer be available in the catalog as they may have been discontinued. However, you may be able to find them through resellers or second-hand sellers.

3. Can I purchase these items directly from you?

As a scientist, I do not sell products. I am simply providing information and advice. You may need to contact the manufacturer or a retailer to purchase these items.

4. What is the difference between the Iron Three Tier Stand with moveable legs and the regular version?

The Iron Three Tier Stand with moveable legs allows you to adjust the height and positioning of each tier, giving you more flexibility in how you display your items. The regular version has fixed legs and cannot be adjusted.

5. Is there a specific reason why you need these items?

I am not personally in possession of these items. This is a hypothetical scenario for the purpose of this question. However, the need for specific kitchen items could be due to hosting events, catering, or personal use for serving and displaying food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahb2004
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KOLBERG1
  • ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • ChefKelebel