• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater

In summary, the Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater is a versatile dish measuring 11 inches by 11 inches and made with durable stoneware. It is microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe, and comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
AmynPC
Gold Member
I have a host that is looking for the simple additions large white square platter that is no longer in the books. Some movers broke hers and she wants to replace it.

Last edited:
I was going to suggest the outlet but I believe they sold out. I have a slightly used one - still looks new without the box though that I'd consider selling if you don't find a NIB one.

Darn it. I was going to buy that set, but don't need the platter--I wanted the bowls. Too bad I didn't do that. Sorry!

I have two, NIB! Email me at [email protected] if you are still in need.
Suzanne Johnson

Thank you, I will e-mail you.

I forgot to ask, how much are you selling them for?

I am, like Amy, in need of the Large Simple Additions platter for a customer, if either of you are still interested in selling? Just email me at [email protected] if you can
I woud really appreciate it!!

Kristin Marquis
Consultant #508764

I am also searching for the platter......If anyone has an extra extra :D please email me at [email protected].
Thanks

1. What is the size of the Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater?

The Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater measures 11 inches by 11 inches, making it the perfect size for serving and displaying a variety of dishes.

2. Is the Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater is made with durable stoneware that is both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and reheating.

3. Can I use the Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater in the oven?

Yes, the Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater is oven safe up to 450°F, allowing you to easily transfer dishes from the oven to the table for serving.

4. What is the material of the Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater?

The Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater is made with high-quality stoneware that is both durable and stylish, making it a versatile addition to any kitchen.

5. Does the Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso: Simple Additions Large Square Plater comes with a 1-year limited warranty, ensuring that it is free from defects in materials and workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • sarahb2004
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KOLBERG1
  • RAWOLFI