• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish

In summary, the "Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish" has a diameter of 9 inches and a capacity of 1 quart. It is microwave safe and can be used in the oven up to 450°F. It is also dishwasher safe and made of durable and heat resistant stoneware. This versatile dish can be used for both hot and cold dishes and is safe for use in the freezer.
Niki
I am looking for 2 of the Simple Additions Heart Dishes from last February I believe. If you have any extras please let me know. [email protected]
Thank you so much!!!!!:eek:

Last edited:
I might have 2 that I can sell you. Let me look and I will let you know.

I forgot shipping is to 59270. Oops!
Thanks Ashley!!!

What is the size of the "Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish"?

The "Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish" has a diameter of 9 inches and a capacity of 1 quart.

Is the "Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish" microwave safe?

Yes, the "Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish" is microwave safe and can also be used in the oven up to 450°F.

Can the "Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish" go in the dishwasher?

Yes, the "Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

What is the material of the "Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish"?

The "Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish" is made of stoneware, which is durable and heat resistant.

Can the "Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish" be used for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the "Iso: Simple Additions Heart Dish" is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. It is also safe for use in the freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • ChefKelebel