• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates - No Longer Available

In summary, the Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates were discontinued and are no longer available for purchase. They were exclusively sold through Pampered Chef and will not be restocked. However, there may be similar plate sets available on our website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
cochef
Gold Member
ISO: Retired Simple Addition plates

I have a customer looking for four large square and four small square Simple Addition plates that were white with a cranberry rim. Shipping will be to 81505. Can anybody help? Thanks

List Date: 7/26/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: ISO: Retired Simple Addition plates
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

http://classifieds.panjo.com/clientsrc/css/images/browse.png
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=1089064869&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON

I have 2 large plates but not sure that would help.

I have two small plates - $12 plus shipping of $12.35 - total of $24.35. If interested, email me at [email protected]

found the small plates and customer decided she didn't want the large ones. Thanks to you all who responded.

1. What happened to the Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates?

The Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates were discontinued and are no longer available for purchase.

2. Can I still buy the Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates?

No, unfortunately the Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates are no longer available for purchase.

3. Are there any similar products to the Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates?

Yes, we have a variety of other plate sets available that may have similar designs or features to the Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates. Please check our website for current options.

4. Can I find the Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates on a different website or in stores?

No, the Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates were exclusively sold through Pampered Chef and are no longer available for purchase.

5. Will the Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates ever be restocked?

No, unfortunately the Iso: Retired Simple Addition Plates were discontinued and will not be restocked. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy