• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Square Simple Additions Platter

In summary, the Large Square Simple Additions Platter measures 12 inches by 12 inches and is both microwave and dishwasher safe. It cannot be used in the oven and does not come with a lid, but can be paired with a separate lid for transportation and storage. It weighs approximately 2.7 pounds and is suitable for serving large dishes or appetizers.
fifiplc
Gold Member
I am still desperately searching for a Large Square Simple Additions Platter. I found one, but she can't find anything to ship it in. If anyone has one, please let me know.

It would cost you more in shipping, but she can take it to one of the businesses that specialize in packing and have it done. ;)

Never thought of suggesting that. I hate to make it a big hassle for her, but thanks for the idea. I might suggest it.

If you are still looking, I have two and I can part with one :) Email me at [email protected].

1. What is the size of the Large Square Simple Additions Platter?

The Large Square Simple Additions Platter measures 12 inches by 12 inches, making it the perfect size for serving large dishes or appetizers.

2. Is the Large Square Simple Additions Platter microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the platter is both microwave and dishwasher safe for easy and convenient use. However, it is recommended to hand wash to prolong the life of the product.

3. Can the Large Square Simple Additions Platter be used in the oven?

No, the platter is not safe for use in the oven. It is made of stoneware, which can crack or break under high temperatures.

4. Does the Large Square Simple Additions Platter come with a lid?

No, the platter does not come with a lid. However, it can be paired with our Simple Additions Square Platter Lid, sold separately, for easy transportation and storage.

5. What is the weight of the Large Square Simple Additions Platter?

The platter weighs approximately 2.7 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to carry while still being sturdy enough to hold heavy dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jjaastef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
schenectady90241
Replies
Views
fifiplc
  • tcrawley2
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies