• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Help Needed: Making the Most of a 3-Tier Stand

In summary, assembling the 3-tier stand involves placing the largest plate on the bottom, inserting a metal rod through the center, and securing the middle and smallest plates on top. The stand is safe for both hot and cold food, but it is recommended to use a trivet for hot food. It can be used to display a variety of food items and should be hand washed and dried. The stand can also be customized with your own plates as long as they are food safe and can support the weight of the food.
LBurke
Ok ladies, I need some help please. I am so not feeling creative today! I have just this afternoon secured a booth for Saturday morning. I really want to play up the simple additions and trifle bowl for bookings... problem being, I don't have a lot of simple additions.

Here's where the creativity comes in... I have the small cranberry plates (2) and the three tier stand. How can I display those two plates on the stand and not make it look like there's something missing? I don't have time tomorrow to try to borrow another plate...

Any ideas?
Thanks!!!

Could you put the cranberry plates one on the bottom/middle. On the top, I would use some silk fall foliage and interwind it up the side to the top.

I am making sense? I see it in my head....lol

ooh, that could work... we need to get some of that for our halloween party too!

1. How do I assemble the 3-tier stand?

To assemble the 3-tier stand, start by placing the largest plate on the bottom of the stand. Then, insert the metal rod through the hole in the center of the plate. Next, place the middle sized plate on top of the rod and secure it with the included screw. Finally, repeat the process with the smallest plate on top.

2. Can I use the 3-tier stand for hot or cold food?

Yes, the 3-tier stand is safe to use for both hot and cold food. However, it is recommended to use a trivet or hot pad underneath if placing hot food directly on the plates to prevent damage.

3. What types of food can I display on the 3-tier stand?

The 3-tier stand is versatile and can be used to display a variety of food items such as appetizers, desserts, fruits, and even small sandwiches. It is also great for showcasing baked goods or using as a centerpiece for a charcuterie board.

4. How do I clean the 3-tier stand?

To clean the 3-tier stand, disassemble it and hand wash the plates and metal rod with warm soapy water. Make sure to dry thoroughly before reassembling. The stand is not dishwasher safe.

5. Can I customize the 3-tier stand with my own plates?

Yes, you can customize the 3-tier stand by using your own plates as long as they fit the appropriate sizes for each tier. Just make sure to use plates that are food safe and can withstand the weight of the food being displayed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rennea
  • ughubug
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • sherri lynn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies