1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales HELP! What to put in the 3 tier stand?

1. AMTC

AMTC Member Gold Member

Hi All -

I'm having my GRAND RE-OPENING tomorrow night. I'll be done with school on March 28th and graduate May 1st and I'm ready to get back to business. I have 15 confirmed guests for tomorrow night and it's very casual, no demo, just food, fun prizes, mystery host...

Anyhow, I want to display the 3 tier stand, and I've got my menu done but dan't think of what to display on 3 tier stand

Menu is all from Spring 2009 Seasons Best
    Moroccan Hummus cups
    Asian Pork Skillet
    Jalepeno Popper pizzas
    Fresh Pineapple Salsa
    Pineapple Torte

I'd like to put something in the stand, but I don't want to cook another thing...

Any suggestions.

Thanks!

Mar 19, 2009
  2. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

buy some different cookies or something to put it in, a different one on each level.

Mar 19, 2009
  3. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Layer the hummus cups and the jalapeno pizzas. Or put one on each layer with flowers in the bottom layer.

Mar 19, 2009
  4. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I heard on a training CD about one consultant who uses it at her check-out for her 3 pile system. So, she has recipe cards on one level, hosting info on the next, and recruiting info on the third.

Mar 19, 2009
  5. cakepampered

cakepampered Member

I like to display a nice mound of grapes, cookies, and wrapped candy. This combo looks fabulous:angel:

Mar 19, 2009
  6. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

that sounds more like a puzzle... which one is different and does not belong?

;)

Mar 19, 2009
  7. myinnerchef

myinnerchef Member Gold Member

Naturally, it's the wrapped candies. No one wants to work that hard for sweets.

Mar 19, 2009
  8. stephanieboyd

stephanieboyd Member Gold Member

I used the stand at a host's house recently and here is how we set it up...

Top level---Medium Bamboo Bowl w/fresh strawberries
    Middle level--Medium Bamboo Bowl w/fresh green grapes
    Bottom level--Medium Bamboo Platter w/Spicy Pinneapple Rum Sauce over cream cheese

The Platter set perfectly in that bottom layer. All the guests said that the sauce complimented the fresh fruit nicely because of the sweet taste of the sauce. I sold the 4 of the platters, 2 stands and 8 bowls at that show because of it. They all said that the catalog didn't do justice to how beautiful the bamboo really is!! I had the cracker tray in front of the stand with the crackers for the cream cheese and the large bamboo platter off to one side with the jalapeno popper pizzas on it.

HTH!!

Mar 19, 2009
  9. AMTC

AMTC Member Gold Member

Thanks All -

I plan on layering the hummus cups and jalapeno pizzas.

Just finished doing the layered fruit in the trifle...there's a pic somewhere the cantaloupe, pineapple and melon. LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!:)

Mar 20, 2009
  10. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Yay Annie! Good Luck tonight. I'll write your email back this weekend, I promise! Off to work today. :)

Mar 20, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted