• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What type of screw is needed for an Adjustable Tiered Tower?

In summary, the Adjustable Tiered Tower Screw is a tool used to secure and stabilize the tiers of the Pampered Chef Adjustable Tiered Tower. It can hold up to 3 tiers, with each tier able to hold up to 10 pounds, making it capable of holding a total of 30 pounds. It is designed for easy use by twisting it into the designated hole on each tier. It can also be used for other tiered displays or structures. The screw is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
byrd1956
Gold Member
A customer has lost the screw on the bottom of her Adjustable Tiered Tower. The homs office says there is not replacement part and said to get one at a hardware. They will not respond when I ask what kind of screw it is...size, etc. I do not have this product. Can anyone help?

Good luck with this.............I tried many different hardware and specialty machine stores, with absolutely NO LUCK! I finally broke down and ordered the replacement set with ALL the hardware for like $20, and when it came, the ONE part I needed, that screw was threaded improperly and wouldn't work. The solution center then had the gall to tell me that "replacement parts' are non-refundable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (finally got it resolved, and have LOTS of extra parts for the tower, but only one usable screw).

oh my gosh, what a pain.
Is there anyone out there with this product that can post an image and description...size, etc. of the screw?

I am hoping someone can help me with info. on this screw and maybe a pic, so I can find a replacement for my contact. Thank you.

I honestly don't think you're going to find her one.......I did an EXTENSIVE search! (My husband works in a field where he has contacts for this sort of thing and even they couldn't help!) I'll see what I can do about a picture, but it's the measurements and threading that's the issue. There are lots of things out there that LOOK like it! LOL

1. What is the Adjustable Tiered Tower Screw used for?

The Adjustable Tiered Tower Screw is used to secure and stabilize the tiers of the Pampered Chef Adjustable Tiered Tower. It is an essential tool for creating a multi-level display of food or other items.

2. How many tiers can the Adjustable Tiered Tower Screw hold?

The Adjustable Tiered Tower Screw can hold up to 3 tiers. Each tier can hold up to 10 pounds, making it capable of holding a total of 30 pounds.

3. Is the Adjustable Tiered Tower Screw easy to use?

Yes, the Adjustable Tiered Tower Screw is designed for easy use. Simply twist the screw into the designated hole on each tier and tighten to secure the tiers together.

4. Can the Adjustable Tiered Tower Screw be used for other purposes?

While it is specifically designed for use with the Adjustable Tiered Tower, the screw can also be used for securing other tiered displays or structures.

5. Is the Adjustable Tiered Tower Screw dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Adjustable Tiered Tower Screw is dishwasher safe. Simply remove it from the tower and place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jody
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jody
  • Becca115
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Becca115
  • jestframes