• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Chillzane Replacement Piece and where can I get one?

In summary, to order a replacement Chillzane piece, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant, visit the website, or call the customer service line. The time for replacement to arrive may vary and it can be done even without a receipt, but proof of purchase is required. All Pampered Chef products, including Chillzane pieces, come with a limited warranty. Exchanges for Chillzane pieces are not offered, but the piece can be returned for a refund and a new one can be purchased separately.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Help me out here. I just got this email and I have no idea what she is talking about - is this an old product?

I need to get a replacement part. I have a friend that I had picked up her "chilled" pie type container from school from her and it got cracked while I had it in my car. I need to replace the lid for her. I don't know what to call the piece, but I just need a replacement lid. If you know what I am talking about, can you please send me a price on one.

Anybody know what she is talking about?

Thanks,
Linda

She is probably talking about the dome lid from the old round chillzanne tray. There was a website posted a while ago where you could get that...

I actually order three dome lids about six months ago (mentioned in another posting) they were $10.00 plus shipping. I thought were reasonably priced. Shipping of products were within like three days. Good luck.

Related to What is a Chillzane Replacement Piece and where can I get one?

1. How do I order a replacement Chillzane piece?

To order a replacement Chillzane piece, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and search for the specific piece you need. You can also call our customer service line at 1-888-687-2433 for assistance.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement Chillzane piece?

The time it takes to receive a replacement Chillzane piece can vary depending on the availability of the specific piece and your location. Typically, it takes 1-2 weeks for the replacement to arrive.

3. Can I get a replacement Chillzane piece if I don't have a receipt?

Yes, you can still receive a replacement Chillzane piece even without a receipt. However, you will need to provide some form of proof of purchase, such as a credit card statement or order confirmation email.

4. Is there a warranty for Chillzane pieces?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including Chillzane pieces, come with a limited warranty. Please refer to the product manual or our website for more information on the specific warranty for your Chillzane piece.

5. Can I exchange my Chillzane piece for a different one?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for Chillzane pieces. However, you can return the piece for a refund and then purchase the desired replacement piece separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcjodih
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • brittanymcginnis