• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Answering Your Egg Slicer Replacement Part Question

In summary, the most commonly replaced parts for Pampered Chef products are blades, lids, and handles. Yes, you can purchase replacement parts for your Pampered Chef product by contacting your consultant or visiting the website. The cost of replacement parts varies and you do not need to provide proof of purchase, but having your original order number or product information can be helpful. The time it takes to receive a replacement part depends on availability and shipping times, and you can track your order on the website or get an estimated delivery date from your consultant.
LeanneB.
Before hanging out on hold with HO, I wanted to see if anyone here knows this answer.
I had a lady tell me yesterday that she broke the wire on her egg slicer while slicing strawberries. On the replacement form, it states "Wire frame" for $4:confused:. Does that include the wires as well or is that just the plastic piece?
Please let me know so I can inform the lady.

It is the wires that fit into the plastic part. It should fix her up..

Thank you in advance!Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the specific egg slicer you are referring to, so I am unable to provide a definitive answer. However, based on the information provided, it is likely that the $4 replacement fee only includes the plastic frame and not the wires. I would recommend contacting the manufacturer or customer service for clarification before purchasing the replacement part.

What are the most commonly replaced parts for Pampered Chef products?

The most commonly replaced parts for Pampered Chef products are blades, lids, and handles.

Can I purchase replacement parts for my Pampered Chef product?

Yes, you can purchase replacement parts for your Pampered Chef product. You can either contact your consultant or visit our website to order the specific part you need.

How much do replacement parts for Pampered Chef products cost?

The cost of replacement parts for Pampered Chef products varies depending on the specific part you need. Please contact your consultant or visit our website for pricing information.

Do I need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement part?

No, you do not need to provide proof of purchase for a replacement part. However, having your original order number or product information can help us ensure you receive the correct part.

How long does it take to receive a replacement part?

The time it takes to receive a replacement part varies depending on availability and shipping times. Your consultant can provide an estimated delivery date, or you can track your order on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • tiffanypc05
  • Products and Tips
Replies