• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Replacement Part: Is She Cheated?

In summary, the guest said she bought an apple peeler/corer/slicer 4-5 years ago and after the first time, the prongs broke on the front. She tried calling the consultant at the time but the consultant told her she was getting out of the business and didn't want to help her! I was shocked to hear this, she didn't even tell her to call HO. Well, she forgot about it and hadn't been to a party until today. I told her I thought it was on the replacement part form but she said it had 2 prongs and the peice on the AP/C/S says 3 prongs. Is this what I'm looking for?
wadesgirl
Gold Member
A guest at my show today asked me about the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. She said she bought hers 4-5 years ago and after the first time, the prongs broke on the front. She tried calling the consultant at the time but the consultant told her she was getting out of the business and didn't want to help her! I was shocked to hear this, she didn't even tell her to call HO. Well, she forgot about it and hadn't been to a party until today. I told her I thought it was on the replacement part form but she said it had 2 prongs and the peice on the AP/C/S says 3 prongs. Is this what I'm looking for?

I just feel like she was cheated because she said she hasn't even used it in that long because she wasn't for sure what to do with it!

haven't been on the outlet recently (can you imagine?!) but I know there were 2 pieces that could hold the apple...one was thick and was orderable seperate from the A P/C/S which came with the thinner one and had 3 prongs. I am unsure to how many prongs the thicker rod had...but if the outlet is calling it "thick" it isn't the same as the one that came with...did this make sense???

It has always had 3 prongs - I have one from 9 years ago when I hosted my first show and it looks exactly like the one we sell today. Order the 3-prong replacement part on the Repl. Parts order for her and that should do it.

if the item is say $5 and under (I haven't checked the list) maybe if you can swing it, purchase it for your customer. Tell her that the other consultant didn't follow through correctly (in your mind...and mine!) and you want to make it up to her! That put You and PC in a better light.

It was only around $3. That is a great tip. Maybe I'll just do that for her. I have to follow up with her when she gets home on Monday (she was visiting from out of state).

1. What is the purpose of the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Replacement Part?

The Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Replacement Part is used to replace any worn or damaged parts on your Pampered Chef Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. It ensures that your tool continues to function properly and efficiently.

2. How do I know if I need to replace my Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

If you notice that your Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is not peeling, coring, or slicing apples as easily or as cleanly as it used to, it may be time to replace the blade or other parts. You can also check for any visible wear or damage on the parts.

3. Can I purchase individual parts instead of the entire Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Replacement Part is designed to be easily replaceable, so you can purchase just the parts you need instead of buying a whole new tool. This can save you time and money in the long run.

4. How do I install the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Replacement Part?

Replacing the parts on your Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a simple process. The instructions will vary depending on which part needs to be replaced, but they can typically be easily twisted or snapped into place. Refer to the instruction manual or contact Pampered Chef customer service for specific instructions.

5. Is the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Replacement Part compatible with all models of the Pampered Chef tool?

The Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Replacement Part is specifically designed to fit the Pampered Chef Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer. It may not be compatible with other brands or models of apple peeler/corer/slicers. Check with customer service if you are unsure about compatibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Stephanie S
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kimodchef