• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Part Compatible W/ Old Style?

In summary, the customer needs a replacement protective cover for her older crinkle cutter with a flat blade. The current and previous versions have a rocking blade, but the replacement parts order form should have the correct part for her model. As for the A/P/C/S, the Three-Pronged Fork on the replacement order form should be compatible with the older model. However, it is recommended to reach out to customer service for confirmation. The old, old version of the crinkle cutter was called the Garnisher and had a straight blade, while the current version is curved. Thank you for your help!
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a customer who wants me to order a couple replacement parts for her mother.

First off, she needs a protective cover for her crinkle cutter. She has an old one and the blade is flat, it doesn't rock. Is that just the old version crinkle cutter or is that an even older style? I know that the current one and the old one are on the replacement parts order form, but I wanted to be sure there wasn't an even older version.

Then she has an old A/P/C/S from at least 10 yrs ago. It has 2 different thickness blades (from what she's describing to me). One of the prongs broke off from the arm. I know that on the replacement order form it has the Three-Pronged Fork on there, but will it be compatible w/ this older version?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

I can't help you with your question about the crinkle cutter but I can answer the A/P/C/S question. Yes, the three pronged fork should fit. What she bought was the same A/P/C/S that they still sell. The other "rod" that made thinner slices was sold separately and without the "fork". The same three pronged fork was used for both "rods".

So, unless the diameter of the threads (where the three pronged fork screws on) have changed, the current part should fit on her old product.

There was an old, old version of the crinkle cutter that was straight across the bottom, not curved. (And technically, that one was called the Garnisher.) It's wavy, to cut crinkles, but it was used with an up and down motion instead of a rocking one. The cover for the curved one won't fit.

Thank you both for your help! :)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out to me for assistance with your customer's replacement parts needs. I would be happy to help you out with this.To answer your first question, the flat blade on the crinkle cutter is most likely an older version. The current and previous versions of the crinkle cutter have a rocking blade, so it sounds like your customer has an even older model. However, the replacement parts order form should have the correct part listed for her specific model.As for the A/P/C/S, the Three-Pronged Fork on the replacement order form should be compatible with the older model. However, if you are unsure, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team for confirmation.I hope this helps! If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to let me know. I am here to support you and your customer in any way I can. Thank you for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant. Have a great day!

1. What is a "replacement part compatible w/ old style"?

A "replacement part compatible w/ old style" refers to a replacement part that is designed to work with older or discontinued versions of a product, rather than the newer models. This means that the replacement part may have a slightly different design or specifications to fit the older product, but it will still function properly.

2. Why would I need a replacement part compatible w/ old style?

You may need a replacement part compatible w/ old style if your older product is no longer supported by the manufacturer, or if the replacement part for the newer model is not compatible with your specific product. It can also be a more cost-effective option than purchasing a new product.

3. How do I know if a replacement part is compatible with my old style product?

You can usually find this information by checking the product manual or by contacting the manufacturer directly. You can also search for the specific part number or model number of your old style product and see if the replacement part is listed as compatible.

4. Are there any differences between a replacement part compatible w/ old style and the original part?

There may be slight differences in design or specifications between a replacement part compatible w/ old style and the original part. However, the replacement part is specifically made to work with the older product, so it should still function properly.

5. Are replacement parts compatible w/ old style covered by warranty?

This may vary depending on the manufacturer and the specific product. It is best to check with the manufacturer or the retailer to see if the replacement part is covered under warranty. In some cases, there may be a warranty specifically for replacement parts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • ChefMary412