• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Egg Slicer Plus Wire Frame Parts for Your Needs - Shop Now!

In summary, there are three main types of egg slicers: handheld, countertop, and wire frame. When choosing the right egg slicer for your needs, consider the type of eggs you will be slicing, your budget, and your kitchen space. Some egg slicers can also be used for other soft foods, but it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions. To clean an egg slicer, check the manufacturer's instructions, but most are dishwasher safe. Replacement parts are available for Pampered Chef egg slicers, and there is a limited lifetime warranty for any damaged or broken parts.
SilverCeladon
I have a customer that wants two of the wire frame parts for the Egg Slicer Plus. I have no idea where to look! Thanks!

go to non commision orders and look under egg slicer wire.

under Pampered Partner or CC? Sorry..I'm a dunce.

go to PP and then go to non commision order then you can get the price and no you are not a dunce

the item number is 118e

ps I used to live in Lodi----

You did? Small world! How long ago did you live here? Oh and thanks for the part number!

1978--I am so coming out there in the next few years---It was beautiful there. We stomped grapes we had a family business-----fun fun fun ----is it still nice?

oh wow, well you're in for a surprise then. It's almost a city now! Well, not quite but it's definitely not the same old farming town now! I moved here in 1990 and it has changed so much then! In the city limits there is virtually no farm land now-it's all on the outskirts. We have a Walmart, Target, Mervyns, JcPennys..etc..you get my drift. People from the bay area are moving here for more affordable housing which drives our house prices up-good if selling but bad if buying.

Do you still have family here? I worked for a doctor here for 11 years so there's a good chance I know who they are!

I am a part of the Dados family-----

I had a patient..Angelina Dados-very raspy voice but one of the nicest people ever! There is always a guy in our local paper that writes letters to the editor named Adam Dados-I don't know him though.

What are the different types of egg slicers available?

There are three main types of egg slicers: handheld, countertop, and wire frame. Handheld egg slicers are small and can only slice one egg at a time. Countertop egg slicers are larger and can slice multiple eggs at once. Wire frame egg slicers have a wire grid that can be adjusted to slice eggs in different sizes and shapes.

How do I choose the right egg slicer for my needs?

Consider the type of eggs you will be slicing, your budget, and your kitchen space. If you only need to slice a few eggs at a time, a handheld egg slicer may be sufficient. If you frequently slice multiple eggs, a countertop or wire frame slicer may be a better option. Also, make sure to read reviews and compare features to find the best egg slicer for your needs.

Can egg slicers be used for other foods?

Yes, some egg slicers can also be used to slice other soft foods such as strawberries, mushrooms, and avocados. However, it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions to ensure that the slicer is suitable for slicing other foods.

What is the best way to clean an egg slicer?

Most egg slicers are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the manufacturer's instructions. If hand washing, make sure to use hot, soapy water and thoroughly dry the slicer before storing it. Be careful when handling the wire blades as they can be sharp.

Do you offer replacement parts for egg slicers?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers replacement parts for our egg slicers. You can purchase these parts through our website or by contacting our customer service team. We also offer a limited lifetime warranty on our egg slicers, so if any parts break or become damaged, we will replace them free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mary k
  • cbord
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
straitfan