• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Egg Slicer Wires: Is the Wire Frame on Replacement List?

In summary, when considering whether to replace your egg slicer wire frame, look for signs of damage or difficulty slicing eggs. Replacement wires can be found at kitchen supply stores or online, and their frequency of replacement depends on usage and maintenance. It is important to use wires specifically designed for egg slicers, and to refer to the manufacturer's instructions for replacing them.
cbord
My customer egg slicer wires don't cut anymore. Is the wire frame on replacemment list the whole top of egg slicer? It is $4. If it is I plan to buy it for my guest becasue she has given me 2 shows in past.

thanks
Charlene

Egg SlicerThe egg slicer plus is fantastic. but the wires do bend after a while. the replacement will be just the wire frame. I have also found that having an extra for back up (cause it will break during that very important dinner when you have a gazillion mushrooms and olives to slice:( ) so, if you use yours like I use mine. order some extras for your self:)
Hope this Helps
Lorraine Danti

It is possible that the wire frame on your egg slicer is the issue and needs to be replaced. However, without knowing the specific brand and model of your egg slicer, I cannot confirm if the replacement part for $4 includes the entire top of the slicer or just the wire frame. It would be best to check with the manufacturer or refer to the product's manual for more information on replacement parts. I appreciate your loyalty to your guest and I hope you are able to find a solution for your egg slicer.

Related to Egg Slicer Wires: Is the Wire Frame on Replacement List?

1. How do I know if my egg slicer wire frame needs to be replaced?

You may need to replace your egg slicer wire frame if it is bent, broken, or missing wires, or if it is no longer able to slice through eggs easily and smoothly.

2. Where can I find replacement wires for my egg slicer?

Replacement wires for egg slicers can be found at most kitchen supply stores, online retailers, or through the manufacturer of your egg slicer.

3. How often should I replace the wires on my egg slicer?

The frequency of wire replacement will depend on how often you use your egg slicer and how well you maintain it. If used frequently and properly maintained, the wires may need to be replaced every 6-12 months.

4. Can I use any type of wire as a replacement for my egg slicer?

No, it is important to use replacement wires specifically designed for egg slicers. Using other types of wire may not produce the desired slicing results and can potentially damage your egg slicer.

5. How do I replace the wires on my egg slicer?

Most egg slicers have a simple mechanism for replacing the wires. You can usually remove the old wires by unscrewing or pulling them out, and then insert the new wires in the same way. It is always best to refer to the manufacturer's instructions for specific steps on how to replace the wires on your egg slicer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef~Amber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • LeanneB.
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies