• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Garlic Slicer Recall - How to Do This

We are directly contacting all customers who ordered through pamperedchef.com or your Personal Web Site (PWS), so there is no need for you to identify and reach out to them. If you need to obtain a replacement on pamperedchef.com, you will be asked to enter your Show number into an online form. Please be sure to enter the number in the format which is shown. The first six digits will be your Consultant number. If you have any questions or difficulties with the recall process, please email [email protected]. We hope this clarifies some of the confusion that has been surrounding the recall.
kam
Staff member
I do have customers that ordered the one that needs to be replaced...but I am not sure how to contact them!!

The first show that was listed for me was a bizarre "combo" show - I had a catty show that didn't reach $150 so I tacked the orders onto some misc orders I had and my mom had and gave my mom the show benefits. But the guest with the garlic slicer does not ring a bell with me and I do not know how to contact! Argh!! I don't have an email address...and I'm not even sure the street address is correct.

AND, the second show listed has 25 guests and 2 ordered! Can P3 BE any slower clicking on EACH GUEST!!! (sorry, just venting at how SLOW P3 is)

Also, what would have happened to all my customers with this recall if I wasn't a consultant any longer?

Rather than click on each guest do a search for the item number in P3 between the dates of the recall. It will give you a list of everyone who purchased it and you can compare it with the list you are able to get off of Consultants Corner.

pcsharon1 said:
Rather than click on each guest do a search for the item number in P3 between the dates of the recall. It will give you a list of everyone who purchased it and you can compare it with the list you are able to get off of Consultants Corner.

I looked around a little and couldn't find how to do that. Now I will look a little harder knowing it is possible - THANKS!!

On P3 it is under Reports and then Order History.............then you fill in the info as needed.

pcsharon1 said:
On P3 it is under Reports and then Order History.............then you fill in the info as needed.

Excellent! Thanks!

Not looking good as far as contacting some of these folks! :(

I found it easier to go to the show number HO provided in my email and click on "view show summary report" in PP3 where it shows all the guest orders and their contact info. I have emailed HO to find out to deal with customers that don't have internet/email but haven't gotten an answer yet. I have 23 people to contact so it taking a while.

This is from the latest PC Wire:

Guidelines for the Garlic Slicer Recall

As you know, we issued a voluntary Garlic Slicer recall, which is limited to the Garlic Slicer units that were sold between Jan. 1, 2009 and July 15, 2011. Since issuing the recall, we'd like to clarify a couple points with a few helpful guidelines.

Last week, we sent an email with instructions on how to identify and contact impacted hosts. Please only use the list of impacted hosts we provided you through Consultant's Corner. You do not need to run additional reports from PamperedPartner® Plus and use them to verify your list.

• We are directly contacting all customers who ordered through pamperedchef.com or your Personal Web Site (PWS), so there is no need for you to identify and reach out to them.
  • Your non-commissionable orders are shown at the very bottom of the list provided to you through Consultant's Corner. You may need to scroll down to see it.
  • If you need to obtain a replacement on pamperedchef.com, you will be asked to enter your Show number into an online form. Please be sure to enter the number in the format which is shown. The first six digits will be your Consultant number.
Please email any additional questions to [email protected].

Hi there! I understand your frustration with trying to contact customers who may have ordered the garlic slicer that needs to be replaced. One option is to reach out to your customers via phone call or text message. If you don't have their contact information, you can try reaching out to them through social media or asking mutual friends if they have any contact information for your customers. As for the second show with 25 guests and 2 orders, I know it can be time-consuming to click on each guest in P3. Have you tried using the search function to find the specific guests who ordered the garlic slicer? As for your question about what would have happened to your customers with the recall if you weren't a consultant anymore, I recommend reaching out to your upline or contacting Pampered Chef directly for guidance. They will be able to assist you in ensuring that your customers are taken care of during this recall.

Q: What is the reason for the garlic slicer recall?

A: The garlic slicer has been recalled due to a potential safety hazard. Some customers have reported that the blades may break during use, posing a risk of injury.

Q: How can I tell if my garlic slicer is affected by the recall?

A: The affected garlic slicers have a white blade and a clear plastic cover. If your garlic slicer matches this description, please stop using it immediately and follow the steps for the recall process.

Q: What should I do if I have an affected garlic slicer?

A: If you have an affected garlic slicer, please stop using it and contact Pampered Chef for a replacement. You can call our customer service line at 1-800-999-3436 or fill out the recall form on our website.

Q: Can I still use my garlic slicer if it is not affected by the recall?

A: Yes, if your garlic slicer is not affected by the recall, it is safe to continue using it. However, if you experience any issues with the product, please discontinue use and contact Pampered Chef for assistance.

Q: How long will it take to receive a replacement garlic slicer?

A: We are working diligently to replace all affected garlic slicers as quickly as possible. The replacement process may take a few weeks, but we appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to ensure the safety of our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • cincychef