• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Egg Slicer Wire Frame: Compatibility and Order Confirmation

In summary, the Egg Slicer Plus is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used to easily slice eggs, as well as other soft foods like mushrooms, strawberries, and avocados. It is not recommended for use on hard foods like potatoes or apples. The slicer is simple to use, with an adjustable knob for different slice thicknesses and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. To clean the wires, use a small brush or toothpick to remove any leftover food particles or run it under warm water with a gentle scrub brush. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners to prevent damage to the wires.
christy_c
I have a customer who bought an egg slicer several years ago and one of the blades is broken. Will the replacement wire frame fit any egg slicer? I wasn't sure if it had ever been redesigned over the years?? I want to be sure it will definitely fit before I order it. Thanks in advance!

I don't think the slicer has changed. If it's a PC slicer, the replacement should fit.

Great! I thought it would, but wanted to be sure. I knew someone on here would know. Thanks a bunch!! :D

Actually, it was redesigned. On the older one, the tines are not removeable at all. Ask her if she can remove them and if so then order her a replacement.

Even if they are removeable, it might night fit. I've had several through the years (was a big fan of this even before started selling). I have replacement wires that won't fit 2 of them.only the newest.

1. How do I use the Egg Slicer Plus?

The Egg Slicer Plus is simple to use. First, place the egg in the center of the base and lower the top of the slicer. Then, press down firmly to cut the egg in one motion. Lift the top of the slicer and remove the perfectly sliced egg.

2. Can I use the Egg Slicer Plus on other foods besides eggs?

Yes, the Egg Slicer Plus can also be used to slice other soft foods such as mushrooms, strawberries, and avocados. It is not recommended for use on hard foods like potatoes or apples.

3. Can the Egg Slicer Plus be washed in the dishwasher?

Yes, the Egg Slicer Plus is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting use.

4. Is the Egg Slicer Plus adjustable for different slice thicknesses?

Yes, the Egg Slicer Plus has an adjustable knob that allows you to choose between thin or thick slices. Simply turn the knob to the desired setting before slicing.

5. How do I clean the wires of the Egg Slicer Plus?

To clean the wires, we recommend using a small brush or toothpick to remove any leftover food particles. You can also run the slicer under warm water and use a gentle scrub brush. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners to prevent damage to the wires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeanneB.
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cbord
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies