• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Replacement Parts for 2003 Suds Pump Purchase

In summary, the replacement set for the 2003 Suds Pump purchase includes the pump, pump lid, and straw. These replacement parts are not compatible with other models of Suds Pumps. Individual replacement parts cannot be purchased, as they are only sold as a set. Signs that indicate the need for replacement parts include difficulty with soap dispensing or lid closure, as well as cracks or damage on the parts. There is a one-year warranty for the replacement parts in case of any manufacturing defects, and customers can contact customer service for more information.
Kathytnt
I have a customer who purchased a suds pump back in 2003 - I am not sure if they have been redesigned. She bought several and gave them as gifts to fellow teachers. She purchased this from another consultant that never called her back. It appears that it is missing a piece on the one that she kept for herself. Are there just two pieces the pump assembly and the bottle? I seriously doubt PC will replace it after all this time - If I order the pump assembly should she have a working pump. She has never even opened up the package

Kathy, I just answered you on WLPCtoo. Just order the part for her. It's good customer service.

I just wanted to make sure this would be what she needs since I don't have a suds pump

Thanks so much

1. What parts are included in the replacement set for the 2003 Suds Pump purchase?

The replacement set for the 2003 Suds Pump purchase includes the pump, the pump lid, and the straw.

2. Are the replacement parts compatible with other models of Suds Pumps?

No, the replacement parts are specifically designed for the 2003 Suds Pump and may not be compatible with other models.

3. Can I purchase individual replacement parts instead of the whole set?

Unfortunately, we only offer the replacement parts as a set and do not sell individual pieces.

4. How do I know if I need to replace my Suds Pump parts?

If you are experiencing difficulty with the pump not dispensing soap or the lid not closing properly, it may be time to replace the parts. You can also check for any cracks or damage on the parts.

5. Is there a warranty for the replacement parts?

Yes, we offer a one-year warranty for the replacement parts for any manufacturing defects. Please contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefannie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lauriedip