• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Year During Kit Enhancement Month, I Purchased a Rectangular

In summary, a customer purchased a Rectangular Baker during Kit Enhancement month and used it frequently, following all use and care guidelines. However, the product suddenly broke in half and the customer completed a product adjustment, wondering if it would be covered under the guarantee since it was a Kit Enhancement item. Another customer shared their positive experience with the guarantee for a damaged product purchased through the outlet. Other customers discussed the guarantee for products and the process for sending a damaged product back.
PamperedPrincess74
This year during Kit Enhancement month, I purchased a Rectangular Baker, which I use ALL THE TIME. I always follow the use and care guidelines on ALL of my PC products. I never put them in the dishwasher or expose them to extreme temperature changes, etc.

Tonight, I used it for something and when it was finished, I took it out and put it on the counter (on top of a dishtowel so that it wasn't sitting right on my counter - I always do this). When it was cool (about 30 minutes later) I went to pick it up and the whole thing just snapped in half. I mean, it literally broke IN HALF. I have used this thing no less than 100 times (plus I had another one that I had lost when I left it at a neighbor's house once when she had a barbeque).

I completed a product adjustment because it is supposed to be guaranteed for 3 years I think, but I'm wondering if it will be covered by a guarantee since I bought it as a Kit Enhancement item. Does anyone know?

It did let me put through the online adjustment and said I had to send back the broken pieces, which is fine, but I wonder if they'll come back later and say it isn't covered.

Has anyone had anything like this happen to them??? I really love this piece and I'll buy another one if I really have to, but I really would rather not have to pay for another one. It's bad enough that I lost my beautifully seasoned one to begin with!

It doesn't matter how you aquired it, the warranty is still good. They should replace it for you no problem.

guarantee
PamperedPrincess74 said:
This year during Kit Enhancement month, I purchased a Rectangular Baker, which I use ALL THE TIME. I always follow the use and care guidelines on ALL of my PC products. I never put them in the dishwasher or expose them to extreme temperature changes, etc.

Tonight, I used it for something and when it was finished, I took it out and put it on the counter (on top of a dishtowel so that it wasn't sitting right on my counter - I always do this). When it was cool (about 30 minutes later) I went to pick it up and the whole thing just snapped in half. I mean, it literally broke IN HALF. I have used this thing no less than 100 times (plus I had another one that I had lost when I left it at a neighbor's house once when she had a barbeque).

I completed a product adjustment because it is supposed to be guaranteed for 3 years I think, but I'm wondering if it will be covered by a guarantee since I bought it as a Kit Enhancement item. Does anyone know?

It did let me put through the online adjustment and said I had to send back the broken pieces, which is fine, but I wonder if they'll come back later and say it isn't covered.

Has anyone had anything like this happen to them??? I really love this piece and I'll buy another one if I really have to, but I really would rather not have to pay for another one. It's bad enough that I lost my beautifully seasoned one to begin with!

I had just purchased a couple of the discontinued crocks thru the outlet, one was damaged during shipping. I knew the products were'nt guaranteed, but when I filled out the online adjustment, they had me wait two days and now are sending the UPS guy out to pick it up. I'm sure glad it was covered as well.

HTH

liz

It is guaranteed for 3 years. All you need is one piece to send back. Did they give you an adjustment number? If so, write it on the outside of the envelope.

when i usually send a stone back, i only chip off a piece about the size of the end of my thumb. With the piece of stone and the receipt, it shouldn't cost you more than $2 to send back.

HTH

Soothenrelax said:
I had just purchased a couple of the discontinued crocks thru the outlet, one was damaged during shipping. I knew the products were'nt guaranteed, but when I filled out the online adjustment, they had me wait two days and now are sending the UPS guy out to pick it up. I'm sure glad it was covered as well.

HTH

liz
Purchases made through the outlet are guaranteed only that they will not be defective upon arrival or damaged in shipping.

Other products are guaranteed according to the use and care card (or catalog) no matter how the item is acquired... It doesn't matter if it was purchased at full price, discount, free, earned, consultant personal order. As consultant's we do not have to have a receipt for the items we earn. Just call PC and tell them how you got it - they can look it up. If you ordered it from pampered partner you can look it up to help the operator find it faster but they have the capability to find it.

1. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion held by Pampered Chef where consultants can purchase new and popular products at a discounted price to enhance their business.

2. What is included in the Rectangular Kit Enhancement?

The Rectangular Kit Enhancement includes the Rectangular Baker, Rectangular Baker Rack, and the Rectangular Baker Cover. These products are perfect for baking casseroles, roasting meats, and even making desserts.

3. How do I purchase the Rectangular Kit Enhancement?

To purchase the Rectangular Kit Enhancement, simply log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and add the kit to your cart. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with ordering.

4. Can I still purchase the Rectangular Kit Enhancement if I am not a consultant?

No, the Rectangular Kit Enhancement is exclusively for Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can still purchase the individual products separately through your consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is there a deadline for purchasing the Rectangular Kit Enhancement?

Yes, the deadline for purchasing the Rectangular Kit Enhancement is the last day of Kit Enhancement Month. After this date, the kit will no longer be available for purchase at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Carissidy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • NMmommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • Joelen