• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Month: Upgrade Your SA with Pampered Chef!

In summary, the three pieces of SA Gillian mentioned are the round platter, the small caddy with bowls, and the rectangular platter with the woven basket. The large square bowl is Gillian's favorite. Everything is great!
NMmommy
I am thinking about getting another piece of SA during kit enhancement month. I have PC. I got the large round platter and the small caddy with bowls.

If you want another big piece, I would get the rectangular platter with handles since it is useful and an upcoming host special. Otherwise, I love the medium squares-they are great to show the garlic bread bites and other recipes, the large square bowl holds enough pasta for a big show, or the new bowls with dots because they're so much fun. No matter what you choose, you really can't go wrong.

I love my large square bowl! It holds so much and people love to see it in the woven baskets!

HMMMMM...is this a trick question?! ALL OF IT!! Really, I think the thing we use the most is our Small Squares. But I take the Large Square or the Handled Platter when I go places and bring something along...I really love the stands, too...don't ask me! I can't narrow it down!

I LOVE my large square...have had it for awhile...great serving platter for many things. I use it even when we make hamburgers to house all the toppings. I put my trifle bowl on it for a show and decorated around the base...

Do you do entertaining? If so, I would get the 3 tiered stand and some med. squares and med. bowls! Also- the med. bowls are what I use the most for serving side dishes at home and at pot lucks. I have sold a lot of the striped medium bowls at the shows that I have taken it and used it to hold ingredients during my demo. (Been doing the strawberry cheesecake trifle and using the med bowl to hold my pre-cubed cake!)

Good luck deciding! Everything is great!

The three tiered stand is a must if you do any booths or vendor nights. It gives height to your table and I put little smarties in it and say on a card (placed at the top) "Be a smartee, book a party" and also put ande's mints in one section and maybe some jolly ranchers in the other. It's really a great piece and I use it for alot of parties that we hold at home.

I would get the 3 tiered stand, with a striped med. bowl, and a set of the cranberry trimmed med. squares - so much versatility there w/ what you already have!

Thanks for all the suggestions! We will be entertaining more later one due to DH job. I have nothing to serve in.

gilliandanielle said:
I love my large square bowl! It holds so much and people love to see it in the woven baskets!

I agree with Gillian! I would get this one.

I like my 3 tiered stand, but I rarely use it.

I guess I'm different on this one, but I love the rectangular platter with the woven basket to go with it. I use it all the time for appetizers, the ham and cheese omelet roll at my brunch shows, and all sorts of other things. It's definitely my favorite SA piece.

I want to get the rectangular platter, but I cant decide if I want it now or order it when it goes on HS in june

I don't think the rectangular platter is the host special this june... but I could have read the wrong flyer.

oops I meant may

I love my 3 tiered stand - very space saving Large platters, bowls and trays woudl be great. I prefer the plain white - The colors are great but white goes with my dinnerware and everything!

chefbritt said:
I guess I'm different on this one, but I love the rectangular platter with the woven basket to go with it. I use it all the time for appetizers, the ham and cheese omelet roll at my brunch shows, and all sorts of other things. It's definitely my favorite SA piece.

The rectangular platter doesn't fit in the woven basket?

I think I am going to hold off on the stand. I want it but I am not sure how much use I would get right now. I used my large round platter yesterday and loved having it. Now I Need more.

jenniferknapp said:
Sure it does! That's the skinny long SA piece that has it's own woven selection basket! (Rectangle Tray)...that's different than the WS rect. server!;)

BTW, the June host special is for the Chillzanne pieces and the Chillzanne Rectangle Server fits into the Rectangle Woven selection server- take your deviled eggs in the chillzanne piece and display them in the WS server- it's so pretty together!:p

I vote for the large square bowl. You can serve chips and dip in it by putting a small bowl in the middle and putting the chips around. It's great for big salads and pasta too!!! Get the woven selections to sit it in and then I always pick up clearance cloth napkins for decorating the table. You can put one in between the bowl and the basket on the diagonal so that the tips stick out. Very pretty!!!

To tell you what I DO NOT have... for SA... that will tell you how much I love the simple additions products!!!!.... last year I earned the three teired stand, the small bowl caddy.. and I bought the rectangle stand, I dont' have the large rectangualr platter with handles nor the titles large rectangular platter, the medium square with cranberry accent, the titles small square,striped small bowl or striped small square, striped medium bowl, or Coffee and more cups..... MY Vote is for the rectangular platter with handles or the large square bowl!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
To tell you what I DO NOT have... for SA... that will tell you how much I love the simple additions products!!!!.... last year I earned the three teired stand, the small bowl caddy.. and I bought the rectangle stand, I dont' have the large rectangualr platter with handles nor the titles large rectangular platter, the medium square with cranberry accent, the titles small square,striped small bowl or striped small square, striped medium bowl, or Coffee and more cups..... MY Vote is for the rectangular platter with handles or the large square bowl!!

I have a lot of it too...just got the tiles rectangle platter. I don't have the square with cranberry accent or stripes or the tiles squares. I don't have the coffee cups either...that's about it! I'm a sucker for serving pieces....I have enough serving stuff to cater a large wedding!!! :eek: My husband just shakes his head when I come home with something else!!! hehehe

Tara1021 said:
I have a lot of it too...just got the tiles rectangle platter. I don't have the square with cranberry accent or stripes or the tiles squares. I don't have the coffee cups either...that's about it! I'm a sucker for serving pieces....I have enough serving stuff to cater a large wedding!!! :eek: My husband just shakes his head when I come home with something else!!! hehehe

My DH shakes his head at me too.. and says we are going to have a yard sale of stuff in our kitchen just to make room for all my PC stuff.....I have so much stuff and I have only been selling for a year... that I too could cater a large wedding LOL!!!! :eek: and he knows when he is in trouble when he sees me thumbing through the catalog!! hehehe

You girls are cracking me up. I want so much of it! It is killing me I am telling you!

NMmommy said:
You girls are cracking me up. I want so much of it! It is killing me I am telling you!

I was thinking the same thing!! I want to add some pieces too since all I have is what came in my kit. What to do...what to do!:confused:

My husband and I invite people over for dinner fairly often and this may sound dorky, but I have 8 of the medium squares, 8 small bowls and 8 small squares and I use them as dinner plates, dessert plates and soup bowls. Of course I use the larger pieces for serving dishes. I get compliments on my "place settings" all the time from friends and one of them told me that all the white reminds her of the "TOP CHEF" dishes and that it looks cool :cool:

I used my Striped medium bowls yesterday to serve carrots, and apple sauce made with the red skins on and raisins, drizzled with maple syrup. The colors were gorgeous together. Nice compliments to the other dishes I was using. I never thought when I first saw them that I would find them so perfect with my cranberry glazed Stoneware, but they really are great together!

Our great granddaughter selected the new small round Dots bowl, instead of a plate for her dinner. The ham, green beans and scalloped potatoes looked so pretty in her dish. I now have four to use for luncheon salads, and when I slice red cabbage on top of a salad and sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top, and decorate with egg slices, it is a work of art!

Had I not used our Trifle bowl for the centerpiece, with layers of three different colors of Easter grass with different candies between the layers, and
topped it with four plaster of paris figures I had made during my childhood, I would have used the Small Round bowls to be Easter baskets on the table.

What a great use for the Trifle bowl!! I will have to remeber that for next year.

jenniferknapp said:

DUH, where was my head? It has definitely been a couple of those days!! I was thinking of the rect. platter with handles:rolleyes:

jenniferknapp said:
DUH, where was my head? It has definitely been a couple of those days!! I was thinking of the rect. platter with handles:rolleyes:
We have too many things that are "rectangles" now!!
Still not as "blonde" of a comment as me not being able to find the tweezers on the Super Swat the other day!!:eek: :eek:

MeesMom3 said:
My husband and I invite people over for dinner fairly often and this may sound dorky, but I have 8 of the medium squares, 8 small bowls and 8 small squares and I use them as dinner plates, dessert plates and soup bowls. Of course I use the larger pieces for serving dishes. I get compliments on my "place settings" all the time from friends and one of them told me that all the white reminds her of the "TOP CHEF" dishes and that it looks cool :cool:
I WANT 8 place settings!!! I have 2 med squares, 2 cranberry med squares, 4 white small squares, 1 striped/1 tile small square, 2 pink polka-dotted small squares, SIXTEEN small bowls of assorted colors/designs (OBSCENELY ridiculous, I KNOW)...I need MORE! I think the new small round bowls will be perfect for salads...I only have one...NEED MORE!!! Wouldn't it be great if I could get rid of my "regular" dishes and just use SA exclusively!

Here's my list of don't have: Tiles large rectangular platter with handles, dots coffee and more cups...that's it! I got all the rest! I just need to up the quantities!

speedychef said:
I- Wouldn't it be great if I could get rid of my "regular" dishes and just use SA exclusively!

PC wouldn't complain! ;)

Actually when I got married, I picked the white classic plates, bowls, etc. from Pier 1. I still love them...with the white as a base, you can do so much. I can change the look of my kitchen or table just by changing the linens.

...and crystal looks nice with the white to dress the table up a bit...

The last thing I wanted to do was buy a "popular color" then be sick of it in 4-5 years and not have money for new. With my white plates, I've been able to add other white Pier 1 pieces or our SA pieces to the collection and they all go together just fine.

My "regular" dishes are Fiestaware... I have 4 white and 4 cobalt blue place settings. This way I can mix and match and add in additional patterned or colored pieces when I want... granted now I also have 4 med white plates, 2 cran plates, 6 small white bowls, 4 colored bowls, 1 striped, 1 tiled, 2 small dots bowls, large dots bowl, large white square bowl, large white platter with handles, tiled platter with handles, large square, 4 white small plates, 2 tiled plates, 2 striped plates, 2 medium white bowls, rectangle platter, and probably something else... everytime I entertain I can swap out my look btwn my SA and my fiestaware and my different linens... I love it! I think I'll put out my lime and white placemats with some white pieces for the month of April (I change my tablescape every month... anal I know :) )

My dishes are white from Pottery Barn. They go with everything! I love that if I want to use red serving bowls, blue serving bowls, pc serving stuff, or the Armatale silver stuff I have, they all match! I love the SLAH and TOH stuff that I have ordered over the last year or so b/c it goes with my white dishes as well! It seems that everytime i look through a catalog i find yet another bowl that i just must have!!!

Hi, my name is Tara and I'm addicted to servingware for my kitchen that is too small to hold it all! :D

What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion at Pampered Chef where consultants can upgrade their Stoneware Collection with exclusive offers and discounts.

What are the benefits of participating in Kit Enhancement Month?

By participating in Kit Enhancement Month, consultants can add new pieces to their Stoneware Collection at a discounted price, allowing them to expand their product offerings and attract more customers.

What kind of discounts or offers can I expect during Kit Enhancement Month?

The specific discounts and offers vary each year, but in the past, we have offered discounts on new Stoneware pieces, bundle deals, and special edition items that are only available during Kit Enhancement Month. Keep an eye on your consultant portal for the latest offers.

Can I participate in Kit Enhancement Month if I already have Pampered Chef stoneware?

Absolutely! Kit Enhancement Month is open to all consultants, regardless of whether they already have Stoneware or not. It's a great opportunity to add new pieces to your collection or replace any worn out items.

When is the best time to purchase new Stoneware pieces during Kit Enhancement Month?

While the offers are available throughout the entire month, it's best to purchase early to ensure you get the pieces you want before they sell out. However, there may be surprise flash sales throughout the month, so be sure to check your consultant portal regularly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefForrester
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jenniferknapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Joelen