• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are You Getting During Kit Enhancement Month?

In summary, everyone is getting different things during kit enhancement month. Some people are getting cookware, others are getting cutlery, and others are getting things they would normally never get.
After reading all this, I am now determined to do my own catty show this month to get at least one half price item....then I can get my cookware ALL OF IT for half!!!! woo hoo!!!

While the Santoku is a nice knife, it is NOT a substitute for a Chef's Knife (although Rachael Ray has led America to think that it is...).

That was what I was wondering about. Rachael makes it all look so easy with that santuko knife but I use our other chefs knife for everything and I think that the forged chef knife would cut really nicely. Eventually I would like to end up getting both of them but for now I can just get one of them. I wondered if they both cut pretty much the same way or if they were a lot different.

Sandy

I personally find the Chef's Knife easier to use because of the tapered blade. The Santoku, with the its flat blade, is less forgiving and is really designed for very fine slicing.

My Wishlist for kit enchacement month5 piece excutive cookware set
OR

7 Peice excutive cookware set.....

It's a toss up big time!!!! LOL

But if I can't get those for kit enchancement month I really want the square griddle then I will have all of the open stock peices to the excutive cookware!!!! Plus a few other things.....

Leah- I would get the griddle on your kit enhancement and host your own $300 show to get the cookware sets! You will save a lot more money that way....

That is what I was thinking that I should do as well......

That is what I am doing!! I want the 5 & 7, and of course basically all of the open stock.....but those can come in time!

I have litterly bought one piece at a time.... and I told my DH a year ago i wanted that set.... and I keep letting him knwo hey look what I have got.... and the old stuff is going on a box for a yard sale!!

I have $100 Pc Dollars, and I cant wait to spend em all, I just cant wait to get more stuff. I think I have been my best customer so far. This is only the beginning of my second month so I still feel like I need EVERYTHING!!

I am down to my last $59.44 in PC$ from my TPC last year...I am being a scrooge about spending it - LOL

I am waiting patiently (NOT!!) to get my PC dollars from promoting to director! I get $200 and really want to spend them in April where I get 40% more!!

You're getting products Gillian and not paperwork?

gilliandanielle said:
I will get my $200 in PC dollars when I make director, but I am not sure how fast I will get the PC dollars. If I get them in April then my order is ready to go!!

Double burner executive griddle
large grooved cutting board
oven mitt
stackable cooling rack
apple wedger
12" glass lid
Way to go!! I look forward to that call. I am a future Director with 4 recruits 2, qualified and having difficulty qualifying the other two. I had a great start in my business.... just need to keep bookking. Good Job!

Way to go!! I look forward to that call. I am a future Director with 4 recruits 2, qualified and having difficulty qualifying the other two. I had a great start in my business.... just need to keep bookking. Good Job!

Thanks Debbie. That's what I needed to know.
Sandy

Quick question. Since the Mix 'n Chop is on backorder can it still be ordered in your Kit Enhancement order?

I am having a hard time spending my $200 in PC dollars. There is so much I want. I am now getting the chef knife instead of the Santoku after reading this thread. Thanks ladies. I am not sure what I am going to do about the grill pan and press. I love it and want it, but there is so much other stuff I want. Like SA and some things. LOL

for those of you who have already placed your kit enhancement order, how long did it take for them to process your order? Is it real quick like a supply order? I placed my order last night & am anxious to get it.

I've been slow lately and have decided to order a few things on the kit enhancement that I really want plus going to offer it to my mom like I already said.

PampMomof3 said:
You're getting products Gillian and not paperwork?
Heck yes! I am drowning in catalogs from recruiting and I print out the OOF's from CC, so I really don't place supply orders that often. I have been drooling over that double burner griddle forever and can't wait to get it!

Um... I am not getting anything. Not because of any reason other than, I am embarrased to say, I have every single thing in the current catalog, and then some. :eek:

pchefkristin said:
Um... I am not getting anything. Not because of any reason other than, I am embarrased to say, I have every single thing in the current catalog, and then some. :eek:
Seriously!?! EVERYTHING?! I'm SO JEALOUS! I feel like I have everything, but then I realize there are always a few things here and there...Some stuff I don't have because I don't know when I'd ever use it...But I pretty much have everything I want!

I have been in for 6 years and have used KE twice...maybe 3 times. Once, maybe twice for myself, once for my mom. I have never bought big items. I have bought Christmas presents, but usually I don't have money in April. It is tax time, and there are always way to many school expenses for the kids as well as several birthday's in my family. I generally just host my own show. But, I too have pretty much everything in the catalog. The few things I don't have, I don't want...and I have many things in boxes that I don't use waiting to be given as a gift to some lucky person.

I do plan to order a mix n chop because I gave mine away for a housewarming gift. I hope we can get them.

I have about $200 in PC dollars to use (on top of $200 PC that I am using for conference). It is a toss up between the 7-piece set, or the grill pan and grill press, or the 12" skillet and and lid and the Proffesional Casserole. My fourth month is May, so I have two months in a row for KE.

lisacb77 said:
BTW it is $25 in gifts per person per YEAR, not show. Just did my taxes! However, "incentives" are unlimited. So if you paid part of her cost as a reward for her reaching a level etc. that is an incentive and there's no cap on that.

As for KE, maybe the new TTA so I can leave the white one at home and use the black one for shows or vice versa. My kitchen is white right now. Not sure what else yet. I want to order the torte pans but on sample as I didn't get a package so I could still get that. I still can right if I haven't ordered it already?? Maybe the mix N chop too, if I can get it without a big backorder. There is not too much else I want right now. Maybe some cookbooks for bigger incentive prizes.

I have the new TTA and love it! It spins so much easier than the white, especially when it is full!!

this may be a stupid question but are you allowed to place more than one order for kit enhancement(as long as its different products?) I have started my list of things i want to order, but i cant seem to get it entirely done so i feel like i'm going to get everything that i want/ need. and i would like to at least get some of the stuff in so that i can be happy knowing that its ordered and on its way.

<h2>1. What is kit enhancement month?</h2><p>Kit enhancement month is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants to update their starter kits with new products and tools. It is a great opportunity to refresh your business and try out new items.</p><h2>2. When is kit enhancement month?</h2><p>Kit enhancement month typically takes place in the month of January. However, the specific dates may vary from year to year. Be sure to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for the official dates.</p><h2>3. What are the benefits of participating in kit enhancement month?</h2><p>Participating in kit enhancement month allows you to update your starter kit with new, popular products that will attract more customers. It also gives you the chance to try out new tools and expand your cooking and selling abilities.</p><h2>4. Are there any special discounts or promotions during kit enhancement month?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special discounts and promotions during kit enhancement month. These may include discounted prices on certain products, free shipping, or free product bundles with a minimum purchase. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information.</p><h2>5. How do I know which products to choose for my kit enhancement?</h2><p>Your upline or consultant should be able to provide guidance on which products are currently popular and selling well. You can also look at the Pampered Chef website or attend a virtual or in-person training to learn about new and recommended products. Ultimately, choose items that you feel will benefit your business and help you reach your goals.</p>

1. What is kit enhancement month?

Kit enhancement month is a special time for Pampered Chef consultants to update their starter kits with new products and tools. It is a great opportunity to refresh your business and try out new items.

2. When is kit enhancement month?

Kit enhancement month typically takes place in the month of January. However, the specific dates may vary from year to year. Be sure to check with your upline or the Pampered Chef website for the official dates.

3. What are the benefits of participating in kit enhancement month?

Participating in kit enhancement month allows you to update your starter kit with new, popular products that will attract more customers. It also gives you the chance to try out new tools and expand your cooking and selling abilities.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions during kit enhancement month?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special discounts and promotions during kit enhancement month. These may include discounted prices on certain products, free shipping, or free product bundles with a minimum purchase. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for more information.

5. How do I know which products to choose for my kit enhancement?

Your upline or consultant should be able to provide guidance on which products are currently popular and selling well. You can also look at the Pampered Chef website or attend a virtual or in-person training to learn about new and recommended products. Ultimately, choose items that you feel will benefit your business and help you reach your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefForrester
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Joelen