• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Month: What Baker Should I Get?

In summary, the small bar pan is great for bringing to shows to show how the piece can fit in a microwave. The medium bar pan is great for pizzas and larger pizzas. The large bar pan is great for making 12 minute microwave cakes. The round stone is great for making 2 pieces of garlic bread or something with a single or double serving. The rectangular baker is great for making bread. The mini baker is great for making muffins. The covered deep dish baker is great for making quiches.
Carissidy
I dont have many stones, I have the round stone, the rectangular baker, the mini baker, and the covered deep dish baker. :D This is my kit enhancement month and am looking for a little advice as to which I would get the most use out of? :confused: TIA

Bar pans!!If you have a toaster oven, and might want to ever bake 2 pieces of garlic bread (or something with a single or double serving) ....small bar panIf you ever make pizza with 6 square pizza slices, then the medium bar pan is a must (pillsbury refridg pizza crust fits perfectly in the pan without rolling or stretching)If you want to make a larger pizza, with the large bar pan, you can fit 2 pillsbury refridg pizza crust side by side on it to make 12 slices!Oh, and I love making 12 minute microwave cakes in the fluted stone!

Large Bar Pan for SURE!

This is what I tell people who are stoneware virgins--what metal or glass pan do you use the most? Start with stoneware in that size and shape and go from there.

So what metal or glass pan are you using most?

Always good to have an extra bar pan...but if it is KE month, you can't get a second since it came in your kit...maybe get the small or medium then. I love my 9 x 13 baker 2nd to the bar pan....

I luv my 9x13 baker, my large bar pan and my fluted stone. I also use my large round and rectangle stone all the time too.

I love my small bar pan. I use it ALL the time. Now I want the Medium one for the pizzas!!

janetupnorth said:
Always good to have an extra bar pan...but if it is KE month, you can't get a second since it came in your kit...maybe get the small or medium then. I love my 9 x 13 baker 2nd to the bar pan....
You know that I was told exactly that... You can't order something you already have and you can only order 1 of anything else but I called and specificly asked them that and they said that I could order anything I want, no limit, and up to $500?! :confused: Thats what they told me...
Maybe she was wrong but she even put me on hold to check:confused: weird? I have the large bar pan it came in my kit so the smaller ones are a good choice?

Personally I LOVE the small bar pan! I use it daily! and if I am not using stoneware in a recipe, I bring this to talk about it and to show seasoning (it's my most seasoned piece).

As far as for shows, the Deep Covered Baker, the Stoneware Bar Pan, The Round Stone, and the Stoneware Fluted Pan are the ones that I use most often... hth!

Ditto bar pan. Even before it was included in the New Consultant Kit many recipes that are easy to do at shows are on this item. A lot of us call it the "all day pan"...and there is probably a flyer in the files section that helps to explain this.

And, BECAUSE it is in the New Consutlant Kit now, we will most certainly get lots of new recipes every season that use it.

In my house, it's the medium bar pan. I've had the pan just a few months, and it's VERY seasoned. We bake chicken breasts on it almost every night. With only the two of us to cook for, my large bar pan rarely comes out of my kit.

Large bar pan definitely! I have two. When berry season comes along, I use both to put the berries on, put in freezer to harden berries, then they freeze in bags better. The small bar pan is great to bring to shows to show how the piece can fit in a microwave. When baking brownies in the mini-muffin pan I usually have extra left. I pour it in the small bar pan for a small treat for the kids. The small bar pan is great for 2 hamburger patties, corn dogs in the microwave.

I agree with the bar pans. The small one is also good for the two step fudge as a "B" recipe at a show:

Melt one can any flavor frosting and one cup of any flavor baking chips in the small saute pan. Pour into the small bar pan and refrigerate to set for 30 minutes......voila! You have fudge! (I use the parchment paper for this one)

I agree with Deb. What glass or metal pan/casserole size do you use the most and need to replace? Do you make bread a lot and need the loaf pan?

My most used stones are: (in order)
Large Bar Pan
Large Round stone
small round stone
(all of the above are INSIDE MY OVEN since I use them all the time)

Rectangle Baker
DCB
Loaf Pans (I have two...most recipes make 2 loaves)
Fluted Stoneware Pan

Every family is different...depends on what/how you cook and how many people you are cooking for!

definetely agree with the large bar pan

Go with the bar pans!

1. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion that Pampered Chef offers to our customers to help them enhance their kitchen tools and equipment. It's a great opportunity to upgrade your baking game!

2. When does Kit Enhancement Month take place?

Kit Enhancement Month takes place during the month of October. This year, it will run from October 1st to October 31st.

3. What is the best baker to get during Kit Enhancement Month?

It ultimately depends on your personal baking needs and preferences. However, our top-selling bakers during Kit Enhancement Month are the Stoneware Mini Fluted Pan and the Stoneware Loaf Pan. Both offer excellent heat distribution and are perfect for baking a variety of delicious treats.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts during Kit Enhancement Month?

Yes! During Kit Enhancement Month, we offer exclusive discounts on select bakers. This is a great opportunity to save money while upgrading your kitchen tools.

5. How can I purchase a baker during Kit Enhancement Month?

You can purchase a baker during Kit Enhancement Month by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by ordering directly from our website. Just make sure to place your order before October 31st to take advantage of the special promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
Replies
Views
cochef
  • allergycooker
  • Products and Tips
Replies