• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some suggestions for enhancing my kit in August?

In summary, the expert recommends the following items: -The Carafe -The Celebrate cookbook -The Prep Bowls
mhrivera
I am about to end my SS month 3, and so I get my kit enhancement in August. I can't decide what to get! I earned the first two bonuses, and hoping to earn the third, so that helps a lot.

Here's what's on my list so far:
Apple/Peeler/Corer/Slicer and Stand
Kitchen Shears
Tool Turn About
Stoneware Rectangular Baker

Of course, there are a ton of other things I want, but I am hoping I can earn some other stuff for free! Of course, I don't want to buy anything that is getting discontinued or redesigned, but I don't get the scoop until Saturday! Any suggestions of what would be best for my business?

Thanks!
Melissa

I didn't buy anything on kit enhancement. When you have a host who earns 30% discount, you can order on their order at 30% off (using their discount) and still earn commission on it. That's better because you get sales credit for it.

Jeanie Gay

I never have and never will buy on kit enhancement. I host my own shows or add things I want to host's orders (with their permission, of course).

I am in the same boat as you. My Kit Enhancement is August (need to book some parties to have commission to spend, ha) and I am not sure what I want to get. I want so much! I am thinking of getting some things I personally want that are being discontinued for sure since I want have the chance again. If I show them I can always say what's wrong with it that I would change and say PC already changed it, HA!

Does anyone have the Carafe? I want it but would like to make sure it is a good product before i buy it. I personally like the white one better than the new silver one.

I do not think I am going to earn SS3 and I know I want those prep bowls.

I want the Celebrate Cookbook too, espcecially since it is retiring.

I would love everyone's thoughts too!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...So a silver carafe huh!;) LOL....Celebrate retiring!;) Keep on leakin!!!:D Yeaaaaa

OMG...I did not even think about that I was leakin. Oh well, Conference is almost over anyway....

Jennifer,

I have the Carafe. It is the one product I use every day. It keeps my coffee warm for most of the day -- I love not having to make more or keep it hot on the burner (yuck!).

I've always used the kit enhancement.

All the items you listed are must-haves! I might add cookbooks if you don't have them, people like to look at them at shows, maybe the small saute pan so you have cookware to show, the can opener too.....I can't remember off the top of my head what's in the bonuses you might have earned-those are just some that I show a lot.
I always do the kit enhancement. 40% off is awesome, plus I don't have to worry about getting items from the host if I add on their order. The only time I do that is if I know the host & it's a 60% off item they don't want.

I gave my mom a carafe a couple of years ago, she says if there is any coffee left in it the next morning-----it's still warm!!!! That says something!!! Not that she is going to drink it the next day, but it's nice to know you could!!!

My husband just took mine to work with him today, so I am sure he will have some great things to say soon!!

I love the Celebrate cookbook!! I understand why they are retiring it, because it uses so many products that will be discontinued, but it's a great book for bigger get togethers!!!

thanks for the info. i am glad to know the carafe works great. i would have hated to order it and then it not keep things hot for long. i glanced at the celebrate cookbook when a guest ordered it and new i had to have it. i LOVE cookbooks. although, i rarely cook from the stoneware inspirations book.

All of my shows so far have been fundraisers so my hosts have never had the host benefit option. I was unable to earn my SS3 because my mom passed away that month and my show schedule got lightened. Trying to figure out what to get. Looking for Deep dish baker recipes for microwave and thinking about those prep bowls Earned SS1, 2 and a bonus but not 3

Related to What are some suggestions for enhancing my kit in August?

1. What is a "Kit Enhancement Suggestion"?

A "Kit Enhancement Suggestion" is a product or tool that is recommended by Pampered Chef consultants to enhance the performance or versatility of an existing Pampered Chef product.

2. How do I submit a "Kit Enhancement Suggestion"?

You can submit a "Kit Enhancement Suggestion" by emailing our Customer Service team at [email protected] or by filling out the "Contact Us" form on our website. Please include the name and product number of the existing Pampered Chef product that you believe could benefit from an enhancement.

3. Will my "Kit Enhancement Suggestion" be considered?

Yes, all "Kit Enhancement Suggestions" are reviewed by our Product Development team. However, please keep in mind that not all suggestions may be feasible or align with our brand and product standards.

4. How long does it take for a "Kit Enhancement Suggestion" to be implemented?

The timeline for implementing a "Kit Enhancement Suggestion" can vary depending on the complexity of the suggestion and our current product development schedule. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

5. Will I receive credit or compensation for my "Kit Enhancement Suggestion"?

We greatly value and appreciate all "Kit Enhancement Suggestions" from our consultants, but we do not offer compensation or credit for suggestions that are implemented. However, we are always happy to see our products continue to evolve and improve with the help of our dedicated consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnacook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefForrester