• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

It Feels Like an Early Christmas! (Got My Kit Enhancement)

In summary, the kit enhancement is a new and exclusive set of Pampered Chef products that are not found in the main catalog. It is priced at $49 USD for US consultants and can be purchased even if you already have a consultant kit. A new kit enhancement is typically released every few months and can be ordered online, through an upline, or by contacting customer service.
Yakmama
I am celebrating this morning- it feels like Christmas came early!
I got a big box full of my "kit enhancement" products. After my PC $, I only ended up spending $40 of my own money for:

Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer
Can opener
kitchen shears
beaded serving set and spreader
silicone floral cupcake pan
rice cooker
5" color coated santoku
easy accent decorator
and DCB (but it's on backorder)

I'm so excited to try them all out!!

Congratulations! Isn't it great to open those boxes? (What to do with the empties and the brown paper packing material, not so great, but hey, we take the good with the bad.)​

That is so cool!! I don't have any of those items yet. Enjoy!

It is soooo fun to open up all those boxes!

LeslieSGI said:
Congratulations! Isn't it great to open those boxes? (What to do with the empties and the brown paper packing material, not so great, but hey, we take the good with the bad.)​

My grandson plays "train" in the empty boxes. He gets upset at me when I have to use one to put orders in for delivery! LOL! He was using one today to "hide" under!

I know you are loving all your new "toys"!

Oh- and I forgot to mention the SA oval dots platter!
My kids LOVE the empty boxes. They are playing in them as we speak. :) (They are 1 and 3)

Related to It Feels Like an Early Christmas! (Got My Kit Enhancement)

1. What is included in the kit enhancement?

The kit enhancement includes new and exclusive Pampered Chef products that are not currently available in the main catalog. These products are designed to help you elevate your cooking and entertaining experience.

2. How much does the kit enhancement cost?

The kit enhancement is priced at $49 USD for consultants in the United States. This price may vary for consultants in other countries.

3. Can I purchase the kit enhancement if I already have a consultant kit?

Yes, the kit enhancement is available for purchase to all active consultants, regardless if you already have a consultant kit or not.

4. How often does Pampered Chef release new kit enhancements?

We typically release a new kit enhancement every few months. However, this may vary depending on product availability and demand.

5. How can I order the kit enhancement?

The kit enhancement can be ordered online through your consultant workstation or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also place an order through your upline or by contacting customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • mhrivera
  • Products and Tips
Replies