• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Consultant Staples: Aug Kit Enhmt Wait No More!

In summary, the person is looking forward to kit enhancement month, but is also looking forward to purchasing smaller priced items because it is also April kit enhancement month. They recommend checking recipes you want to demo and getting products that would be useful for those recipes.
trisigma730
My fourth month (kit enhancement month!!!) isn't until August, so I plan to save my PC Dollars until then so I can get the most bang for my buck; however, being that April is also kit enhancement month, I thought I might order a few smaller priced items. Any suggestions? August seems like a long time to wait to purchase new products, so I want to know what types of things everyone else just can't live without!!!! That way I can consider buying them now. What are PC Consultant staples????

If it were me, I would go through my favorite show recipes and use that as a guide for what I would get. I'd also check some recipes I'd like to try and order those products as well. Have fun shopping!

Tool Turn About!! I love mine and think it makes taking your little pieces to shows so much easier.

Hmmm, other than that there isn't anything that I take to every show that makes a difference. I would agree with the previous post to look at recipes you want to demo and get those products. I do love my round stone because I did rings for quite awhile when I first started but depending on what you offer for your shows it may not be necessary.

I am with you on the tool turn about! I have one of the old white ones and couldn't take it to shows... It made me crazy! So excited to get my black one that matched my new retro kitchen with back and silver...Oh, and I got the fluted stone. There are so many recipes with it that I finally broke down and got one. My kit enchancement month was March and here we are again in April... I just spent a whole lot on fun stuff that I will use! That is the key... stuff you will use.

I agree with the TTA, and going through recipes you want to do at shows to make a list. But isn't that the great part about this biz? HO publishes recipes that use just the kit tools, so if you don't want to get more products, you don't have to. (But why wouldn't you? :D )

What is included in the "Aug Kit Enhmt Wait No More!" for Pampered Chef Consultants?

The "Aug Kit Enhmt Wait No More!" includes a variety of essential products and tools for Pampered Chef Consultants, such as the Executive Nonstick Double Burner Griddle, the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle with Lid, the Executive Nonstick Cookware Set, the Brownie Pan, and the Multi-Purpose Steamer.

How can I purchase the "Aug Kit Enhmt Wait No More!" for Pampered Chef Consultants?

The "Aug Kit Enhmt Wait No More!" can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant’s personal website. You can also contact your consultant directly to place an order.

What are the benefits of purchasing the "Aug Kit Enhmt Wait No More!" for Pampered Chef Consultants?

By purchasing the "Aug Kit Enhmt Wait No More!", Pampered Chef Consultants will have access to a variety of top-quality products that they can use to enhance their cooking demonstrations and presentations. This kit also includes products that are popular among customers, making it easier for consultants to make sales.

Is the "Aug Kit Enhmt Wait No More!" available for purchase internationally?

Yes, the "Aug Kit Enhmt Wait No More!" is available for purchase in all countries where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific products included in the kit may vary depending on the country.

Can I customize the products included in the "Aug Kit Enhmt Wait No More!" for Pampered Chef Consultants?

No, the "Aug Kit Enhmt Wait No More!" comes with a set list of products that cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase additional products separately to supplement your kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vtodd71
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefForrester