• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Month: Wait and Save with October's PC$$

In summary, "It Is Soo Hard to Wait..." is a cookbook featuring over 100 recipes designed for use with Pampered Chef products, as well as tips and tricks for using these products. While the recipes are specifically created for Pampered Chef products, they can also be adapted for use with similar tools from other brands. The majority of ingredients are common pantry staples, and the cookbook is suitable for cooks of all levels, including beginners. It can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website, through a consultant, or at select retail locations.
Joelen
....for my kit enhancement month in October! I just got some PC$$ and as much as I'd like to buy some stuff on the outlet and items on the supply order, I really need to hold off so I can use it in October.

So, what kind of items did you/plan to buy during your kit enhancement month??

If it's burning a hole in your pocket...

You can order the new fall products at 50% off now (better than kit enhansement of 40%). Anything there you didn't earn that you really want??

Forged Cutlery Honer
Trifle Bowl
Santoku knife
any stone that you want to add!
Can Opener
Ice Cream Dipper

I don't use kit enhancement b/c I host shows of my own and use the FPV to get products.

When I first started I did use kit enhancement to get products I wanted/needed. Now that I have EVERYTHING in the catalogs and duplicates of many I usually don't take advantage of it but when I do it's to purchase the smaller (under $10) items and I use them for nicer door prizes.

I think it's a great use of PC$$ to use kit enhancement or new product sample half price sale. You get much more for your dollar that way!

BethCooks4U said:
If it's burning a hole in your pocket...

You can order the new fall products at 50% off now (better than kit enhansement of 40%). Anything there you didn't earn that you really want??

Oh yes - I already used one PC$ check on samples! ( I got pkg C, H, oval platter and rectangular platter!) :)

What is "It Is Soo Hard to Wait..."?

"It Is Soo Hard to Wait..." is a cookbook that features over 100 recipes specifically designed for use with Pampered Chef products. It also includes tips and tricks for using these products to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

Can the recipes in "It Is Soo Hard to Wait..." be used with other brands of kitchen tools?

While the recipes in "It Is Soo Hard to Wait..." are specifically created for use with Pampered Chef products, they can also be adapted to work with similar tools from other brands. The techniques and tips provided in the cookbook can be applied to a variety of kitchen tools.

Are there any special ingredients required for the recipes in "It Is Soo Hard to Wait..."?

The majority of the ingredients used in the recipes are common pantry staples that can be found at most grocery stores. Some recipes may call for specific Pampered Chef products, but these can usually be substituted with similar tools.

Is "It Is Soo Hard to Wait..." suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, "It Is Soo Hard to Wait..." is suitable for cooks of all levels, including beginners. The recipes are easy to follow and the tips and techniques provided in the cookbook can help improve cooking skills and confidence in the kitchen.

Can I purchase "It Is Soo Hard to Wait..." online?

Yes, "It Is Soo Hard to Wait..." can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• morgieloo88
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • trisigma730
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefForrester