• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Metal Sheet Pans--Kit Enhancement

In summary, Pampered Chef is offering a 40% discount on Metal Sheet Pans for Kit Enhancements. These pans can be purchased one time only with a maximum of one item each. To order, the product numbers JB53 and JB54 must be manually entered in P3 or ordered through a Supply Order Form. There may be a delay in the availability of these numbers on P3, so it is recommended to wait until the next day to place an order. Thank you for your patience as this matter is resolved.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
Purchase Metal Sheet Pans for Kit Enhancements
Because you were unable to submit Kit Enhancement orders for Metal Sheet Pans in April while they were on stop-sell, you will now be able to complete a write-in order for pans at a 40% discount on a paperwork supply order.

The Kit Enhancement Sheet Pans can be purchased one time only with a maximum of one item each. Here is the information:

• Medium Sheet Pan (item #1721) — Write in #JB53 and Kit Enhancement price $8.10.
• Large Sheet Pan (item #1722) — Write in #JB54 and Kit Enhancement price $9.60.

Again, thank you for your patience as we resolved this matter!

OK, I'm sure there's a simple answer to this, but I'm missing it somehow. I went onto P3 to order the pans, but am unable to "write in" the JB #s, so I figure that we have to mail in a paper order form. I've only used P3 to order supplies, and I cannot find a paperwork supply order form on CC. Can anyone tell me where to look? :confused:

Oh wait, as I was reading through the supply order form I see this:

Supply Order Form
Show supplies and training resources
(print, audio and video) can be ordered on
this form or through PamperedPartner®*. .10

So I probably have one with my change-over paperwork somewhere.

If not I need to order one?!?! Funny

You can manually enter in product numbers in P3. I know how to do it in PP but not P3

You need to put it in as a kit enhancement in P3 it works I just tryed....

Flamingo said:
You need to put it in as a kit enhancement in P3 it works I just tryed....

This worked for you? How did you do it? When I type in JB53 or JB54 nothing shows up. I tried just using the usual numbers, 1721 or 1722, and it tells me "a kit enhancement can only be placed in April".

wadesgirl said:
You can manually enter in product numbers in P3. I know how to do it in PP but not P3

Has anyone else tried to manually enter these in? I will call HO tomorrow if I can't get it figured out, but 9 times out of 10 you guys have the answers! :love:

In P3, it should automatically update with these numbers. It also says it should be ordered on a Supply Order, not a Kit Enhancement order. I would wait until tomorrow - they'll probably have an update for P3 that will include these "write in" numbers. I know, I hate being patient, too! ;)

cathyskitchen said:
In P3, it should automatically update with these numbers. It also says it should be ordered on a Supply Order, not a Kit Enhancement order. I would wait until tomorrow - they'll probably have an update for P3 that will include these "write in" numbers. I know, I hate being patient, too! ;)

Ok, the funny thing is that it never occurred to me to wait until tomorrow....I've just assumed there was something that I was missing, and I've been determined to figure out what it was. I guess I'll just wait and see if I have better luck tomorrow.

Thanks, Cathy...patience has never been a strong suit of mine.

ROFL that it never occurred to you to wait! :D I'm like that, too (well, I guess I'm reformed - I'm better at waiting these days).

AZPampered Chef said:
This worked for you? How did you do it? When I type in JB53 or JB54 nothing shows up. I tried just using the usual numbers, 1721 or 1722, and it tells me "a kit enhancement can only be placed in April".

Ok I never went far enough. It also says about the April only. Sorry :confused:

I've noticed that it takes a while after they send out the emails to us for the items to actually be noticed in P3 :) I'm sure it will be all better tomorrow.. hopefully!

Jess_K said:
I've noticed that it takes a while after they send out the emails to us for the items to actually be noticed in P3 :) I'm sure it will be all better tomorrow.. hopefully!

Next time I'll give it a day. I guess I just assumed that since the instructions were right there in the NewsWire that everything was ready to go. They didn't mention anything like, "available Wednesday" or anything like that.

Believe me, I'll be trying to place my order first thing in the morning and I'll let you know what happens.

AZPampered Chef said:
Next time I'll give it a day. I guess I just assumed that since the instructions were right there in the NewsWire that everything was ready to go. They didn't mention anything like, "available Wednesday" or anything like that.

Believe me, I'll be trying to place my order first thing in the morning and I'll let you know what happens.

You'd think it would be available immediately, but I've learned that it usually takes them a day to catch up with themselves. :rolleyes: Oh, well - I'm sure it will be there soon!

Was anyone able to order them on P3 yet? I just tried and it still doesn't recognige the JB #'s.

Ayden's Mom said:
Was anyone able to order them on P3 yet? I just tried and it still doesn't recognige the JB #'s.

Probably quicker to just call HO to get an answer.

I just downloaded the new Update - and then clicked on SO - and entered them in. I am from Canada - so it would be different - but it worked for me!

just got my update too. however, it won't let me finalize the order. It says that kit enhancement can only be done in April and that jb53 can not be used for kit enhancement type. :cry: I downloaded the paper form I think i will just send that in, but then how do we track it?

I thought we weren't supposed to put it in as KE - I just put mine in as a Supply Order and it worked ???

stefani2 said:
I thought we weren't supposed to put it in as KE - I just put mine in as a Supply Order and it worked ???

You are right. Some were confused at first.

I got my update and tried to enter them on the Supply Order and still no luck. I'm heading out to take my girls to swim lessons, but will call HO when I get home.

OK! I had to restart P3. Then I added it to the supply order I was working on and it went thru just fine.

Doe anyone know how long they will be allowing this pricing? I already submitted a supply order this month!

What about trying the Update through CC instead of the P3? (Tech Supp has told me to ALWAYS go through CC to do ALL upgrades), JAI.

What are metal sheet pans used for?

Metal sheet pans are used for baking a variety of foods such as cookies, pastries, vegetables, and even meats.

What materials are metal sheet pans made of?

Metal sheet pans are typically made of aluminum or stainless steel, which are durable and conduct heat well for even baking.

Can metal sheet pans be used in the dishwasher?

Yes, metal sheet pans are safe to use in the dishwasher. However, some discoloration may occur over time due to the high heat and detergents used in the dishwasher.

Are metal sheet pans non-stick?

No, metal sheet pans are not non-stick. It is recommended to use parchment paper or a non-stick cooking spray to prevent food from sticking to the pan.

What is the recommended way to clean metal sheet pans?

To clean metal sheet pans, it is best to use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or steel wool, as they can damage the surface of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kathijenkins
  • chefann