• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Kit Enhancement Question

In summary, a kit enhancement is a bonus item included in select Pampered Chef kits to provide additional value to customers. It is included in the price of the kit and cannot be chosen by the customer. Availability of kit enhancements may vary for different kits.
ccarp
Maybe this is a stupid question, but are there different item numbers you need to use when go to place your Kit Enhancement order? I place it on P3 under Sample Orders.....right? I have to place an order for my Spring/Summer Sample Pkgs., as well can I put these two on the same order?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I guess I should be sleeping:indif:, but lately TPC has been keeping my mind awake many of nights.

You will order under kit enhancement. Your spring summer sample pkgs. are another order under samples. They are separate orders. The item numbers that will come up are the same as in the catalog.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question :) After I posted it I found it.

Can we order anytime this month?

Related to Another Kit Enhancement Question

1. What is a kit enhancement?

A kit enhancement is a special offer or bonus item that is included in select Pampered Chef kits to provide additional value to our customers.

2. How do I know if a kit includes a kit enhancement?

You can find out if a kit includes a kit enhancement by checking the product description on our website or by speaking with a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Is the kit enhancement a separate item or included in the price of the kit?

The kit enhancement is included in the price of the kit and is not a separate item that needs to be purchased separately.

4. Can I choose which kit enhancement I receive?

No, the kit enhancement is pre-selected and cannot be chosen by the customer. However, we carefully choose the kit enhancements to ensure they complement the kit and provide value to our customers.

5. Are kit enhancements available for all kits?

No, kit enhancements are only available for select kits and may change periodically. Please check the product description to see if a specific kit includes a kit enhancement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • SilverCeladon
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • Joelen