• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Kit Enhancement Order Date Confusion

In summary, the person's 90 day date is November 6th, and their 30 day bonus date is September 8th. Their kit enhancement month is December.
ChefSharain
I am totally confused on this kit enhancement. My 90 days was up 9/16/08 and when I am trying to place a kit enhancement order the dreaded "red ball" says that "A kit enhancement order may only be placed in the month of April or your fourth full month as a consultant"

Can someone explain this to me as I really don't want to miss out on this opportunity. I looked through the cc and could only find the rules not "my" date.

Thank you!!!!!

The email you got telling you your 30 and 90 day dates should have also said the month your kit enhancement is. I have a consultant who's 90 days ends in November and hers is December so I think it would be October, as you believe.

Call HO tomorrow.

Here's what hers said - deleting info in between the dated info:
Important dates:

* Your 90-day end date is: 11/6/2008.
* Your 30-day bonus end date is: 9/8/2008.

Add to your Kit
* Kit Enhancement Month. In the fourth full month of your business, you may purchase additional products for your kit at 40 percent discount. Your new Consultant kit enhancement month is: December. For complete details about this program, and other policies and procedures, see the Managing Your Business section of Consultant's Corner.

I am a new consultant also. I missed my kit enhancement date and will have to wait until April of '09. Not a big deal for me but it definitely was a surprize. No one told me to be on the look out for the date.When I went back and read my letter, I noticed that I had missed the deadline.

There is SO MUCH for us "newbies" to learn and unfortunately, I have had to learn a lot of things by accident.

I can relate to that Curlyone.

I don't blame my director - it's just one of those things. I don't know what to ask so I assume I am OK and understand everything.

After my 2nd or 3rd surprise misunderstanding, I finally sat and read the Policies and Procedures - word for word - online. I nearly pulled my hair out. But each time I review it, I find something that I did not know or something I was confused about.

This site has been a true blessing for me! (still in my first 60 days.) I wish I had found it sooner.

I am so grateful to all the wonderful people that post here - you are all truly amazing!

I just got off the phone with Techncal Support as I am suppossed to place my Kit enhancement order in November. I tried all day Saturday and all day Sunday and I too got the dreaded red ball. The guy at technical support said to never enter the first day of the month -. I am at work now but cant wait to get home and so I can try with a date of 11/3/08. I have the order:balloon: ready to go, just need it to be accepted.

1. When is the deadline to place my Kit Enhancement order?

The deadline to place your Kit Enhancement order is typically two weeks before the end of your Pampered Chef consultant month. However, it is always best to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the exact date.

2. Can I add items to my Kit Enhancement order after the deadline?

Unfortunately, no. Once the deadline has passed, we are unable to make any changes or additions to your Kit Enhancement order. This is why it is important to plan ahead and place your order before the deadline.

3. How do I know which items are eligible for the Kit Enhancement offer?

You can view the list of eligible items on the Pampered Chef website or in your consultant portal. Just look for the "Kit Enhancement Eligible" label next to the product name.

4. What if I accidentally placed my Kit Enhancement order on the wrong date?

If you accidentally placed your Kit Enhancement order on the wrong date, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They may be able to assist you in making changes to your order.

5. Can I use my host rewards to pay for my Kit Enhancement order?

Yes, you can use your host rewards to pay for your Kit Enhancement order. Just make sure to select the option to use your host rewards at checkout. Please note that any leftover host rewards cannot be applied to future orders, so it is best to use them for your Kit Enhancement order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • clshirk