• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reactivating in Time for Kit Enhancement

In summary, to reactivate in time for kit enhancement, you must log into your Pampered Chef account, click on the "Reactivate Consultant Account" button, and follow the prompts to select your kit and enter payment information. The deadline for reactivating is typically 30 days before the kit enhancement period begins, allowing enough time for processing and shipping. Reactivating in time for kit enhancement offers access to the latest products, tools, training, and resources. You can choose a different kit when reactivating, but it is best to do so before the deadline to fully benefit from the kit enhancement period.
legacypc46
Gold Member
For you long-termers out there: if an inactivate consultant (less than 12 months) submits $200+ in sales during the month of April is she then considered eligible to place a kit enhancement order? I've already waited 1.5 hours for one HO call-back today, don't want to do it again.:eek:

(For those who don't know: Kit enhancement month is every April. Active consultants can purchase up to $500 worth of retail product at 40%...but only one of each item. Only one KE order can be placed and it is done via P3.)

leggy

I think she is eligible, Leggy. Reactivation is immediate, once the reactivating order is processed. As long as that happened early enough in the month that there'd be time to submit a KE order, I don't see why she couldn't.

now, why am i not surprised you would be the one to answer first? you're awesome ann, thanks!

What is the process for reactivating in time for kit enhancement?

To reactivate in time for kit enhancement, you will need to log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Reactivate Consultant Account" button. Then, follow the prompts to select your kit and enter payment information.

When is the deadline for reactivating in time for kit enhancement?

The deadline for reactivating in time for kit enhancement is typically 30 days before the kit enhancement period begins. This allows enough time for processing and shipping of your kit.

What are the benefits of reactivating in time for kit enhancement?

Reactivating in time for kit enhancement allows you to take advantage of the latest products and tools offered by Pampered Chef, as well as access to the latest training and resources for consultants.

Can I choose a different kit when reactivating for kit enhancement?

Yes, you can choose a different kit when reactivating for kit enhancement. Simply log into your account, click on the "Reactivate Consultant Account" button, and select the kit you would like to receive.

What if I miss the deadline for reactivating in time for kit enhancement?

If you miss the deadline for reactivating in time for kit enhancement, you can still reactivate your account, but you may not receive the latest kit or have access to the newest products and resources. It is best to reactivate before the deadline to take full advantage of the kit enhancement period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76