• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Eligibility: Understanding Your 4th Month as a Consultant"

In summary, according to the Policy, new Consultants are eligible for kit enhancement in their fourth full month of business, if they have been active in the three consecutive previous months. If they have been active in only the two previous months, they can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the fourth month, and then place a kit enhancement order.
krahema
Hi Everyone,

I was eligible for Kit Enhancement in April, but I think I may also be eligible for KE this month or next (4th month).

My agreement date is 2/24/10. Is May considered my 4th month for KE, or is it my 4th FULL month, which I guess would be June? I tried to set up a KE dated 5/7/10 in P3, but I got a "red-dot" error, indicating a "KE order can only be placed in April or in your 4th full month as a consultant". Not sure if it matters or not, but I have already submit a May show.

Thanks!:chef:

June should be your 4th full month...and since a May-dated KE order gave you the dot, I think that P3 agrees. :) And you do have to be active 3 of those 4 months (3 months in a row) - so should be March-April-May or April-May-June. Here is the section in the Policy:
• New Consultants are eligible for kit enhancement in
their fourth full month of business if they have been
active in the three consecutive previous months. If they
have been active in only the two previous months, they
can submit $150 in personal commissionable sales in the
fourth month, and then place a kit enhancement order.
(If your New Consultant Kit enhancement month would
be April, it will be assigned to May instead.)
Anyone else- please correct me if I'm wrong...it's been awhile since I was 'new'. :)
Your welcome email may also tell you what month is your KE/4th month (at least, they used to...not sure if they still do.) It would be near the same section that tells you when your 30 & 90 days dates are.

esavvymom said:
Anyone else- please correct me if I'm wrong...it's been awhile since I was 'new'. :)
Your welcome email may also tell you what month is your KE/4th month (at least, they used to...not sure if they still do.) It would be near the same section that tells you when your 30 & 90 days dates are.

All of the information sounds correct to me. Except that the welcome email does not have the month listed anymore. At least mine did not when I signed up in October. Would be nice if it did though. :thumbup:

What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is an annual event held by Pampered Chef where consultants have the opportunity to update and enhance their demonstration kit with new products and tools.

When is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place during the month of January, but the exact dates may vary from year to year. It is always announced in advance to give consultants time to plan and prepare.

How can I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, consultants must be active and in good standing with Pampered Chef. They will receive an email with instructions and access to the Kit Enhancement Month section of their consultant website.

What are the benefits of participating in Kit Enhancement Month?

Participating in Kit Enhancement Month allows consultants to update their demonstration kit with new and popular products, making their demonstrations more exciting and relevant to customers. It also gives consultants the opportunity to try out new products at a discounted price.

Are there any special offers or discounts during Kit Enhancement Month?

Yes, there are often special offers and discounts available exclusively to consultants during Kit Enhancement Month. This is a great opportunity to save money on new products and tools for your demonstration kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pc_jessica
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
  • ponvn591