• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Kit with February's Kit Enhancement Month - All You Need to Know!

allowed to... buy as much as I want of each item at the 40% discount during the month of April?Yes, you can buy as much as you want of each item at the 40% discount during the month of April.
robbiesmom123
February will be my 4th month, therefore my kit enhancement month. Will I be able to do it on Feb. as well as the regular April? What are specifics on kit enhancements?

Yes ma'am. Have fun shopping.

You can spend up to $500 before your 40% discount. The fine details are on page 10 in the P&P.

I am new too, just had my kit enhancement month, got some great stuff. What happens in April?

April is Kit Enhancement Month for everyone. You should read all the details in the P&P (you can read it on CC). You can buy products (not supplies) at 40% discount. Only one of each item, so you can't stock up on anything. Your limit to spend is $500 at that discount.

great thanks!

Michelle, I just read the stuff after your name... you are new (just had your 4 month KEM) and you are a future director already! WOW! Way to go! :)

My Kit Enh. order is already done and I add/remove things every week. I can't wait for April so I can submit it!

Kit enhancement? What is this? Please explain I am also farely new.

cooknjess said:
Kit enhancement? What is this? Please explain I am also farely new.

See post #4.

babywings76 said:
April is Kit Enhancement Month for everyone. You should read all the details in the P&P (you can read it on CC). You can buy products (not supplies) at 40% discount. Only one of each item, so you can't stock up on anything. Your limit to spend is $500 at that discount.
So, that's $500 after the discount, right? And, I can buy as much as I want - no more than one of each item - at 40% off during the month of April? I assume I can use my Pampered Chef dollars, too....? (So, what's the catch... lol)Wow! That's an awesome deal. I will definitely save my Pampered Chef dollars & stock up when April comes! What if someone signs up to become a consultant in April.... Can they get the kit enhancement, too? (That would be a huge bonus for new recruits in April!)Can I order as early as April 1st? I can't wait for my first kit enhancement!

The details are in the policies, which are available on Consultant's Corner.

Crystal Patton said:
My Kit Enh. order is already done and I add/remove things every week. I can't wait for April so I can submit it!

I have been working on my list for Arpril, too! Glad I'm not the only one. And yes, I keep switching items too!

I've got my list in the works, too. I'm just bummed that I can't get two sets of the Dots pasta bowls. I really want to get 3 sets. But at least I can get one set at 40% off!Here's what I'm wanting:grill press
EAD
core n more
Chef's tools Strainer
pasta bowls
a new can opener
mix n masher
oven mitt
Cake pan set
quick stir pitcher
29 min to dinner
all the best cookbook
another grinder

I have to start my list. I will be saving PC dollars until then...... :)

babywings76 said:
I've got my list in the works, too. I'm just bummed that I can't get two sets of the Dots pasta bowls. I really want to get 3 sets. But at least I can get one set at 40% off!

Here's what I'm wanting:

grill press
EAD
core n more
Chef's tools Strainer
pasta bowls
a new can opener
mix n masher
oven mitt
Cake pan set
quick stir pitcher
29 min to dinner
all the best cookbook
another grinder

That's all you've got? lol..... I did my list last night, too.... I just couldn't help myself! I'm already at $320 worth of product (after the discount, of course!).... Thank God for those Pampered Chef dollars!

I need to get a new catalog out and do that. I think most of mine will be stoneware and maybe the whole knife set. I love their knives. I know I should get a bit of everything which is why my list will probably be the whole catalong. :p

dancedivine said:
So, that's $500 after the discount, right? And, I can buy as much as I want - no more than one of each item - at 40% off during the month of April? I assume I can use my Pampered Chef dollars, too....? (So, what's the catch... lol)

Wow! That's an awesome deal. I will definitely save my Pampered Chef dollars & stock up when April comes! What if someone signs up to become a consultant in April.... Can they get the kit enhancement, too? (That would be a huge bonus for new recruits in April!)

Can I order as early as April 1st? I can't wait for my first kit enhancement!

It is $500 before the discount.

Am I the only one who has never used Kit Enhancement Month? This will be the fourth one for me and I'll still not buying anything. Twice I've bought sample kits after sell a thon for what I didn't earn but never kit enhancement. I just wait until I've gathered enough individual orders and then throw together a catalog show and get my stuff free or at the host 60% off for the month or once a year I'll do my own show and then also do an online sale and get the other stuff that way.

I guess I'm just too cheap. I wait until I can get it free as a host or at least 1/2 price :)
Anyone else do what I do?

kcjodih said:
Am I the only one who has never used Kit Enhancement Month? This will be the fourth one for me and I'll still not buying anything. Twice I've bought sample kits after sell a thon for what I didn't earn but never kit enhancement. I just wait until I've gathered enough individual orders and then throw together a catalog show and get my stuff free or at the host 60% off for the month or once a year I'll do my own show and then also do an online sale and get the other stuff that way.

I guess I'm just too cheap. I wait until I can get it free as a host or at least 1/2 price :)
Anyone else do what I do?

Me!! I've had a few years when KEM just falls at a bad time monetarily, so I don't order anything.

So wait, if I signed on Dec. 12 does that mean my KEM is March 12th and then again in April?

I believe it's the month following so it would start April 1 for you, but when that happens, then it gets put back until May, so you will still have April and May. My 90 days ended on Jan. 26, and I had to wait until Feb. 1 to order. I got the knife set with mine, and used my PC$ so it only cost me about $5. I was super stoked.

candiejayne said:
I believe it's the month following so it would start April 1 for you, but when that happens, then it gets put back until May, so you will still have April and May. My 90 days ended on Jan. 26, and I had to wait until Feb. 1 to order. I got the knife set with mine, and used my PC$ so it only cost me about $5. I was super stoked.

Oh I am so stoked as well, two months (possibly) of KEM! I am so getting the knife set with my PC$ as well and then get some stoneware!:sing:

I tried to hold off on buying stuff and getting things from when I host my own Open house and such, but I'm not going to be able to do my own show for a while so I figured I'd get stuff this Kit En. time. I've only been a consultant for 9 months, so I've had my own kick off show (got free stuff), got lots of PC$ from my starting months, had another small catalog show, and one Fall Kickoff show. I wanted to do a Spring Kickoff/Customer or Host Appreciation show, but I feel like I've tapped out my contacts and want to leave them alone for a little while. I think I'd rather call certain ones about hosting. I'd rather get bookings from them instead of orders right now. ;)

Your first KEM will be identified in your welcome letter. It may be March, but it May be April. In which case, you'd have April and May as KEM.

chefann said:
Your first KEM will be identified in your welcome letter. It may be March, but it May be April. In which case, you'd have April and May as KEM.
You know, I don't see a kit enhancement month on my Welcome Letter. I see when my first 30 days are up & when my first 90 days are up - but no KEM.... I guess I'm a little bit confused now. I though *everyone* got a KEM in April - no matter when you signed up to become a consultant - and then an extra one in your 4th month. Could someone please clarify this for me? Thanks a ton!!!

dancedivine said:
You know, I don't see a kit enhancement month on my Welcome Letter. I see when my first 30 days are up & when my first 90 days are up - but no KEM.... I guess I'm a little bit confused now. I though *everyone* got a KEM in April - no matter when you signed up to become a consultant - and then an extra one in your 4th month. Could someone please clarify this for me? Thanks a ton!!!

I just looked at my letter too and I didn't see a KEM date, just a 30 and 90 date. I read in the Policy & Proc on CC that if your 4th month which happened the 1st day of the following month (i.e. mine is the 12th of March so my 4th month would be April 1) then they push your KEM to May. ;)

The KEM used to be in the welcome letter. Guess it isn't now.

I will ask my director on the Monday cluster meeting. I am sure she will be able to tell me for sure. :O)

KrisGio said:
I just looked at my letter too and I didn't see a KEM date, just a 30 and 90 date. I read in the Policy & Proc on CC that if your 4th month which happened the 1st day of the following month (i.e. mine is the 12th of March so my 4th month would be April 1) then they push your KEM to May. ;)
You mean your "extra" KEM, right? You would automatically get a KEM month in April because you are an active consultant. But, your "extra" KEM would be the following month. Am I understanding this correctly? Thanks!

When your 90 days is up, they send you an email announcing the KEM to you and when you are able to order. It wasn't in my welcome letter either.

candiejayne said:
When your 90 days is up, they send you an email announcing the KEM to you and when you are able to order. It wasn't in my welcome letter either.
So, are you saying that new consultants are not eligible to order a kit enhancement in April if they have not completed their first 90 days? I don't remember reading that in the Policies and Procedures. They only thing I saw about new consultants was the thing about an "extra" KEM in the fourth month. Now I'm really confused. I guess I'll just have to wait until April 1, place my order & see if it goes through!

dancedivine said:
So, are you saying that new consultants are not eligible to order a kit enhancement in April if they have not completed their first 90 days? I don't remember reading that in the Policies and Procedures. They only thing I saw about new consultants was the thing about an "extra" KEM in the fourth month. Now I'm really confused. I guess I'll just have to wait until April 1, place my order & see if it goes through!

All of this is in the Policies and Procedures. You may want to take a look through them again.

Note: New Consultants are allowed an additional kit
enhancement month in their 4th full month. (If your
New Consultant Kit enhancement month would be April, it
will be assigned to May instead.)

erinb said:
All of this is in the Policies and Procedures. You may want to take a look through them again.

Note: New Consultants are allowed an additional kit
enhancement month in their 4th full month. (If your
New Consultant Kit enhancement month would be April, it
will be assigned to May instead.)

But, that is just so that they get the extra KE month. If their KE month is April, they would miss out on the extra one that new consultants get.

The way that I read it, as long as she is a qualified consultant, she can participate in the April KE.

ChefBeckyD said:
But, that is just so that they get the extra KE month. If their KE month is April, they would miss out on the extra one that new consultants get.

The way that I read it, as long as she is a qualified consultant, she can participate in the April KE.

I agree that she can get it in April. The way that I read the note is that the New Consultant KEH gets pushed to May so that they don't miss out on having two KEH months. Being a qualified consultant gets her a KEH in April and with April being her 4th month, her New Consultant KEH would be moved to May.

erinb said:
I agree that she can get it in April. The way that I read the note is that the New Consultant KEH gets pushed to May so that they don't miss out on having two KEH months. Being a qualified consultant gets her a KEH in April and with April being her 4th month, her New Consultant KEH would be moved to May.

That's correct. New consultants get 2 KEMs in their first year: month 4, and April. If their month 4 KEM would be April, that one is moved to May. There's a difference between the 2 because the Month 4 KEM (new consultants) cannot include items that are in the kit, but the April one (yearly, for everyone) can.

Yipppeeeee! That is good news. I can't wait for April!!!! :)

Me too. I talked to my director tonight and she said I get my KEM in April and in May. I can order anything I like but no duplicates which is fine with me as my list is getting longer by the minute. :O)

What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion for Pampered Chef consultants that allows them to upgrade their starter kits with additional products at a discounted price.

When is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month typically occurs in February and April. For consultants who start in February, their fourth month will also be their kit enhancement month.

Can I participate in Kit Enhancement Month if I joined in February?

Yes, as long as you joined Pampered Chef in February, your fourth month will also be your kit enhancement month. You will be able to take advantage of the discounted kit upgrade during this time.

What are the specific products available for kit enhancement?

The specific products available for kit enhancement will vary each month. However, they will typically include popular and high-demand items from our product line.

How do I upgrade my kit during Kit Enhancement Month?

To upgrade your kit during Kit Enhancement Month, simply log into your consultant account and go to the "My Account" section. You will see a section for kit enhancement where you can select the products you wish to add to your kit at a discounted price. Once you have made your selections, the discounted price will automatically be applied at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76