• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Eligibility Clarification 2009

In summary, if you are inactive as of April 1 2009 and have not submitted $150 in personal commissionable sales by April 25, you will need to submit at least $150 in commissionable sales by April 25 in order to place an April Kit Enhancement order.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I know there was some stressing over the new requirement to be active three months prior to KE month. This is waived (kinda) for 2009.

The FAQs in the New Career Plan section of CC clarifies the policy for this year. (I strongly recommend everyone go read those FAQs; lots of important info...Select 'new career plan' under the Training Tab, then select FAQs):

- If you are in active status as of April 1 2009, you can place your KE order.

- If you are inactive as of April 1 2009, you must submit at least $150 in personal commissionable sales by April 25 in order to place an April Kit Enhancement order.

leggy

This is kind of on:confused: the same topic and I hope someone can help me.
Can I do 2 orders - as long as I dont go over the limit? I would like to do one now - for things I can show later in the month and do one after I get my April 22nd commission. My director is on vacation and I dont want to wait 3 weeks for a HO email reply.
I know one of you beautiful people can help me! :)

No - you can only do 1 kit enhancement order.

Thanks for the clarification and reminder!

What about for new consultnats...doesn't matter as long as they're active April 1st?

As I understand it it doesn't matter if you are new or not. You need have $150 in sales in April, or have been active in March to place a KE order.

I think it is a good way to encourage new consultants to submit their first show.

I ordered mine!!!! Can't wait for all my new goodies.... And to think that Pampered Chef dollars paid for all of it.... I LOVE free stuff!!!! :)

:thumbup: Yes free stuff is cool! :cool:

Just to clarify, if you did not have three consecutive months of activity prior to April you cannot submit a kit enhancement.

I went inactive in March, reactivated this month, tried to submit a KE and it wouldn't let me, said I had to have three consecutive months of active status. :cry:

Mystik said:
Just to clarify, if you did not have three consecutive months of activity prior to April you cannot submit a kit enhancement.

I went inactive in March, reactivated this month, tried to submit a KE and it wouldn't let me, said I had to have three consecutive months of active status. :cry:

Have you called HO?

If you submitted at least $150 in commissionable sales by the 25th, you should be good. If you submitted on the 25th, give it another day and then call HO to confirm your eligibility. The change in your status probably has to run thru a couple offices before showing up in the system.

That is incorrect. I talked to HO about this already. I was inactive and submitted a fundraiser on April 12th. HO said I could submit a kit enhancement. Next kit enhancement you have to be active for 3 months in a row to order kit enhancement.

I had $0 sales in March (wasn't inactive, had sales in Jan and Feb), and my only April show will be submitted this Wednesday (29th) and I was able to place (and have received) my KE order.

pampered Ruth said:
That is incorrect. I talked to HO about this already. I was inactive and submitted a fundraiser on April 12th. HO said I could submit a kit enhancement. Next kit enhancement you have to be active for 3 months in a row to order kit enhancement.

Wasn't sure if you were referring to my post or a previous one. You're right about the next kit enhancement. The exception to policy was just for this year because of the transition.

I signed up on 3/24 qualified on 4/23 with $1800+ in sales...am I eligible?

dkitten13 said:
I signed up on 3/24 qualified on 4/23 with $1800+ in sales...am I eligible?

I think so. Give it a try and if it doesn't work, call HO.

Thanks Holly, yes it worked!

I submitted $500 in sales on the 25th, it shipped out today. I just tried to do the KE again and got the same error message about needing three months of active status. If it doesn't work by tomorrow evening I'll be calling HO.

Well, we will see if get mine. Because I will go inactive tomorrow and I didn't have sales for March or April. I am going through chemo and just now ready to get some catalog shows. No cooking shows for me until chemo is done June 1st. I am half old policy and half new policy with being inactive. I have a HWC bingo tomorrow with 2 other consultants and 2 catalog shows for May to reactive.

It let me submit on P3.

Ann R.

I joined in April, so I gather it will be a million years before I get KE, lol

If you joined in April, I think you are able to still submit a KE order...qualification is different than being Active...you are active right now....this is my reminder to myself to put my KE order in tonight!!!!

Still won't let me submit my KE. I called customer support, they said I should be able to and sent me to tech support who has no idea what I'm talking about. I'm on hold, hopefully when the guy comes back it will be all set.

ETA: WooHoo!!! It just took it!

ButterflyVioletta said:
I joined in April, so I gather it will be a million years before I get KE, lol

If you weren't active by the 25th ($150 submitted) then you missed this April, but as a new consultant, you get a KE in your 4th month.

:thumbup: Thanks Holly!

aried said:
Well, we will see if get mine. Because I will go inactive tomorrow and I didn't have sales for March or April. I am going through chemo and just now ready to get some catalog shows. No cooking shows for me until chemo is done June 1st. I am half old policy and half new policy with being inactive. I have a HWC bingo tomorrow with 2 other consultants and 2 catalog shows for May to reactive.

It let me submit on P3.

Ann R.

Another thing that urks me today about PC!! We can do all kinds of fundraising for HWC, but if we have a consultant/director, etc. w/cancer she/he can't get a waiver!!! What are they thinking:grumpy:!

I'm praying for you Ann.

1. What is the purpose of the "Kit Enhancement Eligibility Clarification 2009"?

The "Kit Enhancement Eligibility Clarification 2009" is a policy implemented by Pampered Chef to clarify the eligibility criteria for consultants to upgrade their starter kit.

2. Who is eligible for the "Kit Enhancement Eligibility Clarification 2009"?

All consultants who have joined Pampered Chef on or after January 1, 2009 are eligible for the policy.

3. How does the "Kit Enhancement Eligibility Clarification 2009" affect me as a consultant?

If you joined Pampered Chef on or after January 1, 2009, you must meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the policy in order to upgrade your starter kit.

4. What are the eligibility criteria for the "Kit Enhancement Eligibility Clarification 2009"?

The eligibility criteria include having a minimum of $1,250 in personal sales and a minimum of $50 in commission during your first 30 days as a consultant.

5. How do I know if I am eligible to upgrade my starter kit under the "Kit Enhancement Eligibility Clarification 2009"?

If you joined Pampered Chef on or after January 1, 2009 and have met the eligibility criteria, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to upgrade your starter kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76