• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Question or Fyi

In summary, the conversation discusses the policy regarding kit enhancements for new Consultants. The original policy stated that new Consultants could not purchase any items in their original kit during their kit enhancement month, but the new policy does not mention this restriction. It is speculated that this change was intentional and was not just accidentally left out of the policy. This is good news for new Consultants as they now have more flexibility with their kit enhancements.
kam
Staff member
This was started out as a question...

I know when I did my first KE (last year) I could not order things that came in the original kit. Now that I am on my 2nd KE, I was wondering if I was limited again, or if I could order something that came in my kit...

So, I checked the policies. And it had no mention AT ALL of the restriction. So, I thought I was going crazy...

So here is what I found back in the policy when I started (2007):
Note: New Consultants are allowed an additional kit
enhancement month in their 4th full month. (If your
New Consultant Kit enhancement month would be April, it
will be assigned to May instead.) For this kit enhancement,
you may not purchase any items in your original kit.

Now, the policy reads:
Note: New Consultants are allowed an additional kit
enhancement month in their 4th full month. (If your
New Consultant Kit enhancement month would be April, it
will be assigned to May instead.)

In the new policy, I could not find anything about the "not purchase any items in original kit" (unless they put it somewhere else and I completely missed it).

So, I guess this restriction has been lifted. Just thought this was interesting. From what I can tell from the various policies I have downloaded, this changed between Aug and Oct of last year.??

Wondering if this had been mentioned at any leadership/director meetings and we could assume the restriction was not accidently left out...

That's really interesting! It seems like the restriction has been lifted, which is great news for new Consultants. It's always frustrating when you can't order certain items that are included in your kit. I wonder if this change was mentioned at any leadership or director meetings? It would be nice to have confirmation that it was intentional and not just accidentally left out of the policy. Either way, it's good to know that new Consultants have more flexibility now with their kit enhancements. Thanks for sharing this information!

Hi there, thank you for bringing this up! I can confirm that the restriction on purchasing items from your original kit during a kit enhancement has indeed been lifted. This was a recent change in our policies, and we apologize for any confusion it may have caused. We are always looking for ways to improve our consultant experience, and this change was made in response to feedback from our consultants. We will make sure to communicate this update at future leadership and director meetings. Thank you for being a valued consultant with us!

What is a "Kit Enhancement"?

A "Kit Enhancement" is an additional product or tool that can be purchased to enhance your current Pampered Chef kit. These enhancements are carefully selected to complement and expand your cooking and baking capabilities.

Can I purchase a Kit Enhancement without owning a Pampered Chef kit?

Yes, you can purchase a Kit Enhancement even if you do not own a Pampered Chef kit. However, we highly recommend purchasing a kit first as the enhancements are designed to work with the existing tools and products in our kits.

How often are new Kit Enhancements released?

New Kit Enhancements are released periodically throughout the year. We strive to continuously provide our customers with innovative and high-quality products to enhance their cooking experience.

Do I need to be a consultant to purchase a Kit Enhancement?

No, anyone can purchase a Kit Enhancement through our website or a Pampered Chef consultant. However, becoming a consultant has many benefits such as discounts on products and the ability to earn free products through hosting parties.

Can I return a Kit Enhancement?

Yes, you can return a Kit Enhancement within 45 days of purchase for a full refund. The product must be in its original condition and packaging. Please note that personalized or custom items cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krahema