• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble getting 40% off on your kit enhancement order?

In summary, a "Kit Enhancement Question" is an inquiry about upgrading or adding to an existing Pampered Chef kit. To request a kit enhancement, you can contact your consultant or customer service representative. The benefits of a kit enhancement include customization and the ability to add new products or upgrade to a higher tier kit. The cost of a kit enhancement will vary based on the specific upgrades or additions. Changes can be made to a kit after it has been delivered, but there may be additional fees for processing the changes.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Ok. Got a quick question. I know I should know this, but honestly, my brain is fried today. I am trying to place a kit enhancemetn order and every time i type in the item, it shows it at full price. Just curious, how I get the 40% off. And yes, I've waited until the last minute:)
Thanks!

never mind.... I just realized it was adding tax and shipping. I told you my brain was fried:)

No worries, it happens to the best of us! If you're placing your order online, make sure to enter the promo code at checkout. If you're placing your order over the phone, just mention the promo code to the representative. They should be able to apply the discount for you. If you're still having trouble, you can always contact customer service for assistance. Hope that helps!

Related to Having trouble getting 40% off on your kit enhancement order?

What is a "Kit Enhancement Question"?

A "Kit Enhancement Question" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to an inquiry about upgrading or adding to an existing kit. This can include purchasing additional products, swapping out items, or upgrading to a higher tier kit.

How can I request a kit enhancement?

To request a kit enhancement, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative. They will be able to assist you in selecting the desired upgrades or additional products and processing the request.

What are the benefits of a kit enhancement?

A kit enhancement allows you to customize your Pampered Chef kit to better fit your needs and preferences. You can add new products to try or upgrade to a higher tier kit for more variety and value.

Is there a cost for kit enhancement?

The cost of a kit enhancement will vary depending on the specific upgrades or additions you choose. Your consultant or customer service representative can provide you with the cost details for your specific request.

Can I make changes to my kit after it has been delivered?

Yes, you can make changes to your kit after it has been delivered. However, there may be additional fees for processing the changes, so it is best to request any desired upgrades or additions before the kit is delivered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • nikkijo