• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem Placing Kit Enhancement Order

In summary, to place a kit enhancement order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, select "Order Entry" and then "Kit Enhancement Order." Unfortunately, once a kit enhancement order has been submitted, it cannot be modified. The typical turnaround time for kit enhancement orders is 2-3 business days, with a maximum limit of 10 of each item per order. Kit enhancement orders cannot be cancelled or returned, so it is important to carefully review your order before submitting.
RCKmom
I was trying to place my kit enhancement order yesterday and it gave me the message that I could not place it unless I was active for 3 months. I have been active every month since I started selling last August. I am closing my only show for April now, but that should not make a difference since I have turned in at least one show each month. Has anyone else had any problems placing your kit enhancement order? Thanks in advance!!

You must first submit a show in April. Once it's been received, you should be able to order the following day. If you are still getting the inactive message, call Solution Center so they can manually update your status.

HTH

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
You must first submit a show in April. Once it's been received, you should be able to order the following day. If you are still getting the inactive message, call Solution Center so they can manually update your status.

HTH
She doesn't have to submit in April to do at KE if she has submitted every month since August (Jan, Feb, March works too).

Are you sure the commissionable sales were at least $150 each month? If so then call tech support and they'll fix the glitch. There will probably be several people calling them this week so I wouldn't put it off.

Yeah they were all over $150. We are behind in time, so I thought I would post on here while I was waiting for them to open. Thanks for the response.

RCKmom said:
Yeah they were all over $150. We are behind in time, so I thought I would post on here while I was waiting for them to open. Thanks for the response.

They're open now (I'm in NC too). :)

1. How do I place a kit enhancement order?

To place a kit enhancement order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, select "Order Entry" and then "Kit Enhancement Order." Follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I add items to my kit enhancement order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once a kit enhancement order has been submitted, it cannot be modified. If you need to add items, you will need to place a new order.

3. What is the turnaround time for kit enhancement orders?

The typical turnaround time for kit enhancement orders is 2-3 business days. However, during peak seasons, it may take longer. You will receive an email notification once your order has been processed and shipped.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum amount I can order for kit enhancements?

There is no minimum order requirement for kit enhancements. However, there is a maximum limit of 10 of each item per order. If you need to order more than 10 of a particular item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I cancel or return items from my kit enhancement order?

Unfortunately, kit enhancement orders cannot be cancelled or returned. We suggest carefully reviewing your order before submitting to ensure that you are satisfied with your selections.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckypchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK