• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

4Th Month Kit Enhancement Order

God bless you too!In summary, the speaker is experiencing trouble submitting their 4th month kit enhancement order due to a system error. They have reached out to tech support and are waiting for a resolution. They also mention that the consultant solution center verified that the ordering period runs from the 1st to the 31st, contradicting what the first tech support representative told them. The speaker is seeking advice and hoping for a quick resolution so they can receive their order in time for a show.
jesusluvsu2005
This will not go through! It's my 4th month kit enhancement month. I was up very late last night deciding exactly what I wanted/needed and then it wouldn't sumbit! It said it had to be my new consultant kit enhancement month (which it is, verified it with soultion center). I've talked to tech support and they are working on it. I just wanted to submit this now. They said they got slammed last night with orders so I know shipping will run a bit farther out. I need a couple of things I ordered for a show. So hopefully it will get straightened out soon. Dan at Tech Support was awesome though and so nice! The first tech support guy (before I talked to Dan or the consultant solution center) told me it wasn't going through because I signed on the 17th so I had to wait until the 17th to order. The solution center told me that was incorrect. That it runs from the 1st to the 31st. Anyone else had this problem? Did it get fixed pretty quick? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Unfortunately, it sounds like you will have to wait for tech support to resolve the issue before your order can go through. However, it's great that you were able to talk to Dan and that he was so helpful. It's likely that he and/or the consultant solution center will be able to resolve the issue quickly so you can get your order in soon. In the meantime, we wish you all the best and hope that everything works out!

Hi Amanda,I'm so sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your 4th month kit enhancement month! It sounds frustrating and I can understand why you would want to submit your order as soon as possible.I haven't personally experienced this issue, but it's good to hear that you've already talked to tech support and they are working on it. I'm sure they will get it sorted out for you as soon as possible.In the meantime, maybe you can try reaching out to your consultant or other fellow consultants to see if they have any tips or advice on how to resolve this issue quickly. Sometimes, it helps to have a second opinion or someone who has gone through a similar situation.I hope everything gets fixed soon and you're able to get the items you need for your show. Keep us updated and let us know if there's anything we can do to help.Best of luck,

1. What is included in the 4th month kit enhancement order?

The 4th month kit enhancement order includes a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products to help boost your sales and grow your business. It typically includes items such as new cookware sets, kitchen gadgets, and cookbooks.

2. How do I place an order for the 4th month kit enhancement?

You can place your 4th month kit enhancement order through your Pampered Chef consultant or online through your consultant's website. Simply select the items you would like to include in your order and complete the checkout process.

3. Is the 4th month kit enhancement order mandatory?

No, the 4th month kit enhancement order is not mandatory. It is an optional order designed to help boost your sales and grow your business. You can choose to participate in this program or opt out at any time.

4. Are there any discounts or special offers for the 4th month kit enhancement order?

Yes, there are often discounts and special offers available for the 4th month kit enhancement order. This may include discounted prices on certain products or free items with your order. Your consultant can provide more information on current promotions.

5. Can I customize the items included in my 4th month kit enhancement order?

Yes, you can customize your 4th month kit enhancement order by selecting the specific products you would like to include. This allows you to tailor the order to your personal needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RCKmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • beckypchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pc_jessica