• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Month Question From

In summary, Kit Enhancement Month is a special month in the Pampered Chef calendar where consultants can earn free products and bonuses by enhancing their starter kits with additional products. It typically takes place in June, but the exact dates may vary. To participate, consultants must have an active account and can enhance their starter kit by purchasing discounted products. The benefits of participating include earning free products and bonuses, as well as adding new and popular products to their kit. Even new consultants can participate and use this opportunity to start their business with a strong and diverse product line.
beckypchef
Hi everyone!

I am a new consultant and I am wondering if I can order during the normal kit enhancement month (April) and also in my 4th month or do I only get one? I'd love to go ahead and order some enhancement products! : )

Also can you place multiple orders within the month, just not to exceed $500 retail. Or do you have to do one order and then the option is gone?

THANK YOU!!!!

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that, yes, you can order in April, and then again in your fourth month. But you can only place one order in the month. Welcome!

That's correct. It's explained in the Policies and Procedures document, which is available on Consultant's Corner. BTW- if you're a new consultant and haven't read through it once, I highly recommend doing so. It'll give you an idea where to find information later when you need it.

What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special month in the Pampered Chef calendar where consultants can earn free products and bonuses by enhancing their starter kits with additional products.

When does Kit Enhancement Month take place?

Kit Enhancement Month typically takes place in the month of June, but this may vary from year to year. Be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the exact dates.

How can I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant with an active account. You can then enhance your starter kit by purchasing additional products at a discounted price.

What are the benefits of participating in Kit Enhancement Month?

By participating in Kit Enhancement Month, you can earn free products and bonuses that can help boost your business. You can also add new and popular products to your kit, making it more appealing to potential customers.

Can I still participate if I just joined as a consultant?

Yes, as long as you have an active account, you can participate in Kit Enhancement Month. It's a great way for new consultants to start their business with a strong and diverse product line.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RCKmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies