• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Enhancement Question: Understanding Limitations for Multiple Months

Cannot buy any items in your original kit or any items that were included in the Super Starter program.
nickywsn
I know that kit enhancement is in April, but because my SS months end in March I will get 2 kit enhancement months. One in April and one in May. My question is this. I know that I read somewhere that during this purchase I can't buy anything that was included in my kit or in any of the product bonuses I received. Is this true for both months or just for the month following my 3rd SS month?

I think so.

I don't a clue really, but my take on it is that your Kit Enhancement in May would be following the guidelines you stated. But, the April one has different guidelines..but that's just how I read it on the website. It doesn't say anything specific isn't allowed.

Kit Enhancement
All active Consultants can purchase products from the
entire line at a 40 percent discount during kit
enhancement month, which occurs each April.
• Only one kit enhancement order is allowed per
Consultant during April.
• The retail value of items ordered, before discount,
cannot exceed $500.
• Kit enhancement orders cannot be combined with any
other order.
• Only one quantity of any item may be purchased during
kit enhancement month.
• Guest and Host Specials may not be ordered on a kit
enhancement order.
• Gift Certificates may not be ordered on a kit
enhancement order.

Then there this for anyone else who needs the info:

Note: New Consultants are allowed an additional kit
enhancement month in their 4th full month. (If your
New Consultant Kit enhancement month would be April, it
will be assigned to May instead.) For this kit enhancement,
you may not purchase any items in your original kit or
earned in the Super Starter program.
To place a kit enhancement order:
• Orders can be submitted via PamperedPartner®,
PamperedPartner® Plus or you may send a sales receipt
with payment to the Home Office.
• Fill out a sales receipt, and total the retail amount.
• Deduct the 40 percent discount from the product total
only (before sales tax/shipping and handling).
• Add $4.00 shipping and handling.
• Calculate sales tax on the discounted amount (plus
shipping and handling, if applicable in your state).
• Check the Kit Enhancement box on the form.
Payment may be by Consultant’s personal check, money
order, Pampered Chef® Dollars, The Pampered Chef® Credit
Card or The Pampered Chef® Proprietary Debit Card.

So my question is, if my Kit Enhancement month is in February, I can't order the new products on it, right?

Sheleeno said:
So my question is, if my Kit Enhancement month is in February, I can't order the new products on it, right?

Probably not since they aren't in the line yet...you could get them through the sample sale though. You could get the new products in April's Kit Enhancement.

Thanks so much...this really clears things up for me now!

It wouldn't make sense to order new products on a kit enhancement because we already get them at 50% off. I guess if you just wanted something that was in a package separately, but I would just add it to a host order in March and get points for it!

nickywsn said:
I know that I read somewhere that during this purchase I can't buy anything that was included in my kit or in any of the product bonuses I received.

Good thing THAT'S not true...some of my kit things are quite used!

The kit enhancement that is available to all consultants in April includes all products except the new spring products. Anyone (even new consultants in their first 3 months) can buy one of anything they want at 40% off. The new spring products are not included because we can purchase those at 50% off.

You can not buy anything in the kit or that you earned as a super starter (in the current program) in your NEW CONSULTANT ENHANCEMENT MONTH but you CAN buy those things with the April benefit.

BethCooks4U said:
The kit enhancement that is available to all consultants in April includes all products except the new spring products. Anyone (even new consultants in their first 3 months) can buy one of anything they want at 40% off. The new spring products are not included because we can purchase those at 50% off.

Wow....I didn't realize this! Thanks for posting that, I was going to buy some things in April that aren't open stock samples.

I can't seem to find my email about this...how do you order your Kit Enhancement products?

Winnipegk said:
I can't seem to find my email about this...how do you order your Kit Enhancement products?
On PP under noncommission orders. One of the drop downs is enhancement.

For newbies: You can only do this once in your 4th month in the business and once each April. 40% discount.

What is a "Kit Enhancement Question"?

A "Kit Enhancement Question" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to an inquiry from a consultant about adding or upgrading products in their starter kit.

How do I request a "Kit Enhancement Question"?

To request a "Kit Enhancement Question", you can reach out to your Pampered Chef sponsor or contact our customer service team. They will be able to guide you through the process and provide you with the necessary forms to submit your request.

What products can I add or upgrade in my starter kit?

You can add or upgrade any products that are currently available for purchase from Pampered Chef. This includes tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. However, please note that some products may have limited availability or may be restricted for kit enhancement.

Is there a fee for a "Kit Enhancement Question"?

There is no fee to submit a "Kit Enhancement Question" for consideration. However, if your request is approved and you choose to add or upgrade products in your starter kit, you will be responsible for paying the difference in price between your current kit and the new products.

How long does it take to process a "Kit Enhancement Question"?

The processing time for a "Kit Enhancement Question" can vary depending on the volume of requests we receive. However, our team strives to review and respond to all requests within 2-3 business days. If additional information or clarification is needed, it may take longer to process your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckypchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • RCKmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jesusluvsu2005