• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making the Most of My Kit Enhancement to Increase Sales

In summary, the author is eligible for her first kit enhancement and is thinking of adding the 12" Executive Skillet, 5" Santoku knife, Chef's Tongs, Digital Pocket Thermometer, and rub and seasoning or two. She recommends spending as little as possible on the items, but wants to take advantage of kit enhancement and put her remaining PC dollars to good use. She has had 2 shows over $1,000 and 7 shows under $1,000 (ranging between $350-$675). The author likes the lid a lot, but does not need it for all recipes. She recommends getting the trifle bowl, the citrus
cmcchef
I'm eligible for my first kit enhancement (just passed my 90 day mark, woohoo!). I have the new consultant kit and a variety of other stoneware (medium bar pan, deep dish baker, DCB), but I was thinking of adding the following:

the 12" Executive Skillet
5" Santoku knife
Chef's Tongs
Digital Pocket Thermometer

and a rub and seasoning or two.

I figured the addition of the above items would give me quite a few new recipes to add to my selections. So far I have been doing very basic appetizer or dessert recipes (aversion to using an oven in the summer). I've had 2 shows over $1,000 and 7 shows under $1,000 (ranging between $350-$675).

My big question is....do I need the skillet lid at the moment? Do most skillet recipes make use of the lid? I would like to spend as little as possible at the moment (August has been a killer to my personal finances), but I would like to take advantage of kit enhancement and put my remaining PC dollars to good use.

Is there anything you would recommend instead of the items I have listed above?

Thanks! I'm always reading the messages and have learned so much already!

I like the lid a lot. Some recipes call for it, but not all. It's been very handy to have when I've used it, though. And, with kit enhancement, it won't be that expensive.However, if you don't have a lid, you could always throw a sheet pan over it, or just cover it with foil.

Consider getting the trifle bowl. It gives you a lot of quick eay desserts.

I do have the trifle bowl and have used it for 1/2 my shows so far! Definitely worth the investment.

I did have the lid on my list but was trying to minimize my out of pocket costs. I'm not ordering today so I'm still happy to have more input.

I wouldn't get rubs & seasonings - since you can get those for the same price as KE anytime on supply order.

I think you have some good choices there - I'd also consider the mix n chop if you don't have it.

The Kitchen Shears
SS Bowl Set - if you use them at shows, you'll sell them. AND they're lighter than batter bowls!:thumbup:

Citrus Press... when I'm at home, I use the little green lime filled with juice, but everytime i use the press at a show, I sell 2! it's not that much and adds like a $19 sale (I think)
Chef Tongs, I JUST got mine and I love them
any other nylon tools (turner, spoons, etc) LOVE them... ok well I just love everything, maybe I'm not a huge help....

The Salad Choppers! I've sold multiple pairs every time I demonstrate how easy it is to make salsa in the bowl! I second the citrus press.

Salad Choppers or Professional Shears? Which will I get more use out of? I don't intend on cutting through chicken bones if that matters. I was thinking that the Salad Choppers are more versatile than the name implies. What do you use them for?

And I do already have the Citrus Press, SS Bowl Set, and the Mix n Chop. These are great ideas, so thanks!

Although I LOVE LOVE LOVE my shears, I would reccomend the Salad Choppers as more versatile. I use the salad choppers to shred the chicken for the fajitas, make salsa, and, of course, make salad.

I personally use both a lot... Using shears to open cake mix bags at shows... or chop up small herbs; and the choppers are used in a lot of recipes, like my fave the chicken fajitas!

I guess I'm different. I see the Kitchen Shears as much more versatile, and more used on a daily basis in my kitchen. The salad choppers are used for salsa, and occasionally chicken (although I use my mix n chop alot more that that - easier, and quicker) but the shears I reach for many times over the course of the day - I have 2 pair in my utensil drawer in fact, because I use them so much.

I don't do chopped salad - think it makes it too mushy.

Host your own show and get the santoku knife for 60 percent off in September.I don't like the salad choppers and the one customer I had that got it exchanged it.I second or third the trifle bowl, also recommend the skillet, lid and SS bowls. They are RARELY on special. But the skillet I suppose you could get with an Oct. show, or not. If there is one piece of cookware to own, that would be it.

A third vote for just getting sauces or seasonings with a supply order, not kit enhancement.

We use the exec skillet a lot, and use the lid a lot with it. The tongs are great for the skillet, too.

I don't like the digital thermometer. I had to bend the battery contacts to even get the batteries in, and the cover keeps popping off and the batteries fall out. If you need a digital thermometer, get one at a local store instead!

Oh, I'd take the shears over the salad choppers any day, if you've counting votes.

I do use my kitchen shears a lot, but I think the Salad Choppers are def more versatile in food prep. I use my kitchen shears for lots of household The

1. How can I make the most of my kit enhancement to increase sales?

The best way to make the most of your kit enhancement is to familiarize yourself with the products and their features. This will allow you to confidently demonstrate and explain them to your customers, making them more likely to purchase. Additionally, offering special promotions or discounts on the kit enhancement products can also entice customers to buy.

2. What are some effective ways to advertise my kit enhancement to potential customers?

Utilizing social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, is a great way to showcase your kit enhancement products. You can also create eye-catching flyers or brochures to distribute to friends, family, and local businesses. Hosting a party or event specifically focused on the kit enhancement can also generate interest and sales.

3. How can I encourage my existing customers to purchase the kit enhancement?

One way to encourage existing customers to purchase the kit enhancement is to offer a limited-time discount or bundle deal. You can also highlight the benefits and features of the kit enhancement during your parties or demonstrations, and offer personalized recommendations to customers based on their previous purchases.

4. Are there any tips for upselling the kit enhancement to customers?

One effective way to upsell the kit enhancement is to demonstrate its versatility and how it can complement other products. For example, if a customer is purchasing a new baking dish, you can suggest adding on the kit enhancement to enhance their baking experience. You can also offer a free sample or trial of the kit enhancement to entice customers to purchase it.

5. How can I track my sales and progress with the kit enhancement?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of tools and resources to help you track your sales and progress with the kit enhancement. You can access detailed reports and analytics through your consultant account, and also utilize the Pampered Chef app to track sales and customer orders. Additionally, setting personal sales goals and regularly reviewing your progress can help you stay motivated and focused on increasing sales with the kit enhancement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KateInTheKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • scrappergirl7