• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Products Increase Sales Most?

In summary, the experts agree that the Deep Covered Baker is the ultimate product for boosting sales and bookings. They also recommend investing in German forged cutlery pieces, the 12" executive skillet, and the Weekday Dinners Done collection. Additionally, they suggest using the Tool Turnabout with the case for easy transportation and adding on smaller tools to increase purchases.
scrappergirl7
I'm a pretty new consultant with some PC dollars to spend, and I'm looking for advice on which products should be the first ones I purchase in addition to my new consultant kit. I'm looking for ones that would boost my sales/bookings the most. Which products do you use most often in the recipes you demo, and which of those products seem to consistently be big sellers and/or booking incentives? Just want to spend my $$$ wisely!

three words:

DEEP COVERED BAKER!

Get it, use it, demo it....best thing for bookings and sales - EVER!

One word...

DITTO!

It's really the only thing that I've found that people don't "get" it until they see it in action.

If you're looking for more, I would invest in some german forged cutlery pieces. The santoku knife impresses a lot of people (5" or 7") people are surprised at how it's not too heavy and is so easy to use.

I also find I love having the 12" executive skillet on hand for Power Cooking and some of the Weekday Dinners Done recipes. I would definitely invest in the Weekday Dinners Done collection if you don't have it already- gives you a good resource for Dinnertime in No Time shows!

kdangel518 said:
It's really the only thing that I've found that people don't "get" it until they see it in action.

If you're looking for more, I would invest in some german forged cutlery pieces. The santoku knife impresses a lot of people (5" or 7") people are surprised at how it's not too heavy and is so easy to use.

I also find I love having the 12" executive skillet on hand for Power Cooking and some of the Weekday Dinners Done recipes. I would definitely invest in the Weekday Dinners Done collection if you don't have it already- gives you a good resource for Dinnertime in No Time shows!

Yes - these would be the next things I would recommend too.

The one thing I would recommend also - not so much for increasing sales as it is for making packing and hauling easier - is the Tool Turnabout w/ the case that's made for it. So easy to keep all of your tools and your chopper in there, and just put the case on it, zip, and you're ready to go!

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes - these would be the next things I would recommend too.

The one thing I would recommend also - not so much for increasing sales as it is for making packing and hauling easier - is the Tool Turnabout w/ the case that's made for it. So easy to keep all of your tools and your chopper in there, and just put the case on it, zip, and you're ready to go!

TOTALLY! I ALWAYS bring my Tool Turn About to my shows- it encourages guests to play with all the tools that we didn't use during the show and adds on little things to their purchases (Quickut paring knives, citrus peeler, etc. etc.)

kdangel518 said:
TOTALLY! I ALWAYS bring my Tool Turn About to my shows- it encourages guests to play with all the tools that we didn't use during the show and adds on little things to their purchases (Quickut paring knives, citrus peeler, etc. etc.)
LOL - we're funny, Kara! We just keep agreeing with each others posts.Oh, and I totally agree with this one too. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
three words:

DEEP COVERED BAKER!

Get it, use it, demo it....best thing for bookings and sales - EVER!

I can't agree more and I have to say that they are right about the tool turn about too.

Get the tool turn about tote to transport it - keeps the tools clean and makes it easy to tote - and the padded envelopes to carry the DCB too if you can - both are available on the supply order - the DCB fits perfectly in the small envelope - I use a cookware protector between the baker and lid too.

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL - we're funny, Kara! We just keep agreeing with each others posts.

Oh, and I totally agree with this one too. :)

Hey, great minds think alike, right? ;)

BethCooks4U said:
I can't agree more and I have to say that they are right about the tool turn about too.

Get the tool turn about tote to transport it - keeps the tools clean and makes it easy to tote - and the padded envelopes to carry the DCB too if you can - both are available on the supply order - the DCB fits perfectly in the small envelope - I use a cookware protector between the baker and lid too.

DUH! Why did I never think of that? Thanks, Beth!

BethCooks4U said:

Beth- I do the same thing and recommend them to all my DCB customers to use it for storage purposes. I store mine this way in my kitchen cabinet- I am always so nervous I am going to put it down just the wrong way to chip something!!

I agree with all of the above. And one rule of thumb when doing ANY demo... If the item is $10.00 or less, it gets no airtime. Zip zilch. You may use it but don't spend time going over the virtues. People are not going to book a show for a quikut pairing knife, a corer, or an egg separator. :)

beckyjsmith said:
I agree with all of the above. And one rule of thumb when doing ANY demo... If the item is $10.00 or less, it gets no airtime. Zip zilch. You may use it but don't spend time going over the virtues. People are not going to book a show for a quikut pairing knife, a corer, or an egg separator. :)

Preach it, Sista!

When I have people talk about their favorite PC products, I always start off by saying that no one can say that the QK knife, the citrus peeler, or the mini serving spatula are their favorites...because everyone knows those are favorites so we can move on to bigger and better favorites!

ChefBeckyD said:
Preach it, Sista!

When I have people talk about their favorite PC products, I always start off by saying that no one can say that the QK knife, the citrus peeler, or the mini serving spatula are their favorites...because everyone knows those are favorites so we can move on to bigger and better favorites!

lol.... It's ingrained. I think all new consultants need to be made aware... it is a common mistake to want to talk about all of those little gadgets you use on a daily basis.
PS... have you met the Director requirements yet? Are you completely well now?

beckyjsmith said:
lol.... It's ingrained. I think all new consultants need to be made aware... it is a common mistake to want to talk about all of those little gadgets you use on a daily basis.
PS... have you met the Director requirements yet? Are you completely well now?

Argghhhh! Would you believe, I signed a new consultant last week, have 2 more signing this week, and STILL only one Sr. Consultant? (she's a TL now, actually) I have 13 consultants on my team, on my way to 15...

I meet all of the requirements for Director on a regular basis (my sales, teams sales) except needing one more Sr. Consultant.

Ironically, for years, directorship eluded me because I couldn't keep 5 active at the same time. Now, I'm there, and the requirements changed. :rolleyes:

And no, I'm not completely well...but well on my way! The wonder drug is finally working! Thanks for asking...:)

Ugh! It will happen though! Now is the best time of year for adding to your team, so that is really good! Keep the faith. :) I am glad the wonder drug is finally working.
Scrapergirl.. sorry for the hijack!

I agree with what's said above. The first thing I added to my kit was the TTA because you can hold all the smaller things in one place. It took me a while to purchase the case too, wish I would have done that earlier.

I agree with all of the above suggestions. For practical purposes, get another bowl, whether small batter bowl or better yet, the stainless mixing bowl set. Makes it easier for prepping and bringing food to the show or it a recipe says to clean out a bowl before doing the next step, you've got another bowl on hand.

Partly b/c it's the November special, I like having a Simple Addition medium square, prefer the cranberry one, and a dot item. This way you have a serving piece if you're focusing on presentation. But, the SA get heavy to carry with you so don't feel you need to go overboard.

Save some PC $s for the new spring products!

BeckyD - glad to hear you're feeling better. Directorship will be yours soon.

Becca

Thanks ladies - great tips!

And no worries about the hijack beckyj! :)

Adding to my list - citrus press and rotary grater. Very handy for lots of recipes. Mix N Chop always sells when someone mentions it.

I think what ever you demo or display will sell. I try to take the cookbooks with me to every show & the spices and set them off for the guests to look/smell. It works! People love flipping through the cookbooks and being able to smell the spices. I'm selling more of both now. The new easy conversions magnet! I'd have never bought it, but I did earn it. I took it to 2 shows & sold 10 at those 2 shows. The only 10 that I've ever sold, just because they could look at it & touch it! I know it's because they looked at it in person. Several of them said that they'd have never considered it if they hadn't seen it in person. And it's light weight enough to toss in the bag & lay out at a show.

But I've definitely found that the customer just wants to go home & re-do what they did at my interactive show. if I'm doing the Taco Ring, people want the round stone, micro cooker, Mix 'N Chop, etc. If I'm doing the Mexican Chicken Lasagna, they want the Deep Covered Baker, saute tongs and serving spoon. If I'm doing the Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries, they want the fluted stone, SA Round Platter & the slice & serve. LOL

I try to do a recipe that shows off the current & future monthly host specials. So in August, I was doing the Chocolate Velvet Cake @ several shows to show off the current stoneware special & encourage people to book for the Simple Additions special in November. I've also been taking more SA bowls to the shows (where I'd usually take bamboo because it's more light weight).

Here's my wishlist wording: On your clipboards, you have a wish list. Go ahead and write everything that you see in the catalog that you want on your wish list. It doesn't mean that you have to buy it all today, because as we know, most people can't afford to buy everything that they want! ;) What I'll do is data entry the items that you are not buying today into my computer. When they come up on host/guest special I'll shoot you an e-mail that one of your wish list items is coming up on special. Oh, and if you have a LOOOOOONG wish list or some really big items, you might want to consider hosting your own show to earn some ... or ALL ... of those items for free & at a discount. :D

Later when I get to all the upcoming host/guest specials, I tell them to look at their wishlist and see if there's anything coming up on special or anything that they would like to earn for free or at a discount price because if they THINK that they might want to host a show in the next 6 months ... (then go off into the booking benefit explanation).

Oh yes, I take the small collapsible bowl with me too and show it off when I do the door prize drawing. I have people that want to book just to get all three of those! Very few people want to pay full price. Actually I think I've only sold the collection of 3 at regular price once.

I try to do a mix of big & small. Because I know that big adds up faster, but some people just can't afford big and get overwhelmed at the thought of having to put something on their order form to help this host but not seeing anything that they really can afford. It works for me. The 2 shows that I submitted yesterday were in the $700 range & brought my show average down from $941 to the high 800's. I'm on the wrong computer & holding the baby, so I can't go look right now ... but I think it was $884 when I calculated it last night. One of those only had 4 couples at her show, but collected a couple more outside orders. The other one had 9 at her show but didn't push for outside orders. I got two bookings at EACH show.

Sheila- That is great wording on the wish list! I'll have to borrow it! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
The wonder drug is finally working! Thanks for asking...:)

Ah... Can we get some of it too?

New consultant, new at this site. Thanks to ALL of you for sharing your experience and ideas. I am learning so much! Looking forward to the day I can offer as much as I recieve here . . . .

cookingwithlove said:
Ah... Can we get some of it too?

LOL...sure, if what you're looking for is "the strongest antibiotic I can prescribe outpatient"....:D

(I've had a case of pneumonia that was proving to be antibiotic resistant...and then was prescribed this one. Five days into it, and it's finally working!)

I sold three rotary graters for xmas gifts at my last party and someone ALWAYS buys the Mix and Chop even if I don't demonstrate it.

I have found the DDB sells just because I have it. Someone said you can use it for the lava cake, so I am going to try that.

What are the top-selling products at Pampered Chef?

The top-selling products at Pampered Chef vary depending on the season and current trends. However, some consistently popular items include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Scraper. It's also worth mentioning that our kitchen tools and cookware sets are always in demand.

Are there any products that are particularly good for boosting sales?

Yes, there are certain products that are known to increase sales. Our limited edition items tend to sell quickly and create a sense of urgency for customers. Additionally, bundling products together at a discounted price can also help increase sales.

Do you have any recommended products for first-time buyers?

For first-time buyers, we always recommend our top-rated products such as the Deep Covered Baker, Food Chopper, and Garlic Press. These are versatile and easy-to-use items that are perfect for beginners in the kitchen.

How can I promote and market these top-selling products?

We have various marketing materials and strategies available for our consultants to promote our top-selling products. These include social media graphics, email templates, and hosting cooking parties to showcase the products. We also offer training and tips on how to effectively market our products.

Can I see customer reviews and ratings for these top-selling products?

Yes, all of our products have customer reviews and ratings available on our website. You can also find reviews and recommendations from our loyal customers on our social media pages. We take pride in our quality products and are confident that you will find many positive reviews from satisfied customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dturnage
  • cmcchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies