• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering the BLT Toss: Easy Party Prep Tips & Sales Strategies

In summary, the host had everything prepped for the guest, and the guest winged it. They had two bookings and $500 in sales, but what can they do the next time the host goes overboard?
Handy Heather
Gold Member
I had a party last week,making the BLT Toss. The Host had ALL the makings prepped for me before the show (trying to be so helpful) She knows PC and ALL her guests knew all about PC,one was even a past consultant!! I did alot of umm and kinda not sure what to do! BLT Toss most of it is cooking time.
Im still kinda new,but I good a winging it.I had $500 sales and 2 bookings,but what can I do the next time the Host goes overboard?
Some recommened games,product demos.
Thanks

I had that happen one time. I got there, and she had everything peeled, chopped, and in little prep bowls for me. I tried to recruit her. :D

Now, I just make sure in my host coaching to let my host know that their ONLY responsibilities are:

1. to get me the guest list so I can mail out invites

2. make reminder calls

3. buy the groceries

4. decide on beverages

I stress that all they need to do with the ingredients is wash any veggies, and have everything in easy reach for me - that I will do all prep - including chopping, peeling, cooking, etc...

I only give them the shopping list instead of the entire recipe. If it says 1 cup diced onions (or something like that) I will put down 1 onion instead. This helps alot!

wadesgirl said:
I only give them the shopping list instead of the entire recipe. If it says 1 cup diced onions (or something like that) I will put down 1 onion instead. This helps alot!

I agree. I do the same and it has definately made a difference. :)

Ahh this sounds like a good start! Thanks So much.

wadesgirl said:

I used to do this - but now, I post my show recipes on my website, and have my hosts choose from those...so they see the recipes.

I added it as part of my host coaching. I specifically tell them that the fun of the interactive show is letting the guests use all the tools to chop, dice, etc. and stress how important it is for them to actually be able to do that at the show. It solved all the issues. ;)

I want to start by congratulating you on your successful party last week, with $500 in sales and 2 bookings! That's fantastic! It sounds like your host was very helpful and knowledgeable about Pampered Chef, which can be both a blessing and a challenge.In situations where the host is very familiar with the products and already has everything prepped, it's important to remember to still engage and involve them in the party. You can ask them to share their favorite Pampered Chef product or recipe with the guests, or even have them help with product demos or games. This will not only make them feel included, but it will also showcase their expertise and make them feel appreciated.As for future parties with this host, it might be helpful to have a conversation with them beforehand about their level of involvement and how you can work together to make the party a success. You can also suggest trying out new recipes or products that they may not be as familiar with, to keep things interesting for both them and their guests.In terms of games and demos, there are so many fun and interactive options that you can incorporate into your parties. Some ideas could be a blindfolded taste test, a "guess the price" game, or even a speed chopping challenge. You can also showcase different kitchen tools and their uses through demos, which can be informative and entertaining for the guests.Remember, don't be afraid to ask for help or suggestions from other consultants or your upline. We are all here to support each other and share our knowledge and experiences.Keep up the great work and I wish you continued success with your future parties!

What is "She Prepped It All"?

"She Prepped It All" is a meal planning and prep service offered by Pampered Chef. It is designed to help busy individuals save time and effort in the kitchen by prepping all their meals for the week in just one sitting.

How does "She Prepped It All" work?

Customers can choose from a variety of meal plans and recipes on our website. They can then purchase the necessary ingredients and kitchen tools from Pampered Chef. Once they have everything they need, they can follow our step-by-step instructions to prep all their meals for the week in just a few hours.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use "She Prepped It All"?

No, anyone can use "She Prepped It All"! Our meal plans and recipes are available to everyone, and you can purchase the necessary ingredients and kitchen tools directly from our website.

Are the meals in "She Prepped It All" customizable?

Yes, our meal plans and recipes are fully customizable. You can swap out ingredients, adjust serving sizes, and choose from a variety of dietary options, such as gluten-free or vegetarian.

How long will the prepped meals stay fresh?

We recommend consuming the prepped meals within 3-4 days after preparing them. However, some meals may last longer if stored properly in the fridge or freezer. Be sure to follow the storage instructions included with each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nay62
  • jendill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies